chapter 60 - Help

When the three of them sat down in a nearby coffee shop, Shen Shuyun finally calmed down. The waiter in the cafe led them to the empty seat by the window, and then handed them an order. Ning Wan didn't read it, put it in front of Shen Shuyun, and said to the waiter, "I just want a cup of black coffee."

  Shen Shuyun flipped through the drink list and looked nervously at Shen Du, who was sitting next to Ning Wan: "Do you still want to eat ice cream?"

  Shen Du opened his eyes wide with a look of surprise, but soon the look disappeared from his face, his face wrinkled up, he shook his head for a while, and said seriously: "No, thank you uncle, dad said I No more than one serving per day.”

  Ning Wan's brows jumped when his name was suddenly called, and she quickly explained: "Xiaodu's stomach is not very good. Eating too much of this cold food can easily cause stomach upset."

  Shen Shuyun squeezed the list tightly. He remembered that when the little taro was in the incubator, its small body was curled up and looked so fragile, as if it could not open its eyes at any time if it was closed. Little Taro's physical condition was not good, which was closely related to premature birth. Shen Shuyun calmly suppressed the guilty pain in his heart and whispered: "I want a glass of kiwi juice, thank you."

  The waiter took away the order, and the temperature between the two suddenly dropped again. An awkward silence spread in the air, and no one spoke again for a long time.

  Ning Wan stared at the person in front of his intently, tracing Shen Shuyun's eyebrows with his eyes, as if he wanted to make up for the past three years at once. There was the aroma of coffee beans in the cafe. Ning Wan suddenly thought of something and his nose twitched slightly - he was looking for a jasmine flower that had been poured with gin, but this time the jasmine flower that belonged to him disappeared without a trace.

  He belatedly discovered that Shen Shuyun didn't smell even a trace of pheromones on his body!

  Even if Shen Shuyun had surgery to remove the mark, as an alpha, he should still be able to smell Shen Shuyun's pheromones. However, at this moment, he couldn't even capture the slightest bit of pheromones from the omega opposite him. There were only two possibilities: either, Shen Shuyun She is no longer an omega, or... Shen Shuyun is no longer his omega.

  Shen Shuyun was permanently marked by another alpha. He became someone else's omega. His pheromones were completely taken over by that alpha, and he was completely eliminated.

  Ning Wan's whole body was stiff, as if a large bucket of cold water had been poured over her head. He tried to open his lips and say something, but for a moment he didn't know where to start. He was also afraid that the too straightforward question would scare Shen Shuyun again, so he picked and chose. , and finally chose the most clichéd opening line: "How have you been doing in the past few years?"

  Shen Shuyun sighed softly and replied: "It's okay."

  "I'm not living a very good life," Ning Wan's Adam's apple rolled, and he laughed twice as if he was self-deprecating, and added, "It's too empty to sleep at home alone."

  Shen Shuyun didn't answer.

  Ning Wan squeezed his sweaty palms and said, "I'm sorry... It was me who was ignorant and a bastard. I did those things to you. I really want to make it up to you..."

  "Stop talking, that's all in the past," Shen Shuyun pursed his lips and took a deep breath, "Let him let go of the past."

  The cold air from the air conditioner made people dizzy, and the spherical lamp above cast an ambiguous warm light, illuminating a shadow between the two people's eyebrows.