chapter 50 - Imprisonment

When Shen Shuyun woke up, the pain exploding in his head made him cover his head and scream. His voice sounded in the dark and empty room, as sharp as a ghost's scream.

  The door was opened from the outside, and a man stood in front of the door against the light and shadow. The dazzling light came from behind him, making his face hidden in the darkness and his appearance could not be seen clearly.

  But Shen Shuyun knew that it was Ning Wan.

  The tall and thin figure closed the door and walked in without turning on the light. In the darkness, Ning Wan groped and sat on the edge of the bed to touch Shen Shuyun's head. The temperature of his hands was very low, not quite like human body temperature. It was so cold that Shen Shuyun trembled all over: "Are you still feeling uncomfortable? I'm sorry, someone else gave me the medicine. It was my first time to use it. Maybe the dosage was enlarged. The side effects can be a headache.”

  Shen Shuyun still didn't want to believe that Ning Wan would do such a thing. He turned his stiff neck, turned his face in the direction of Ning Wan, and squeezed out a few words: "Why did you do that?"

  In fact, Shen Shuyun wanted to ask him, do you know that if you do this, neither of us will be able to look back?

  After hearing this, Ning Wan's face suddenly turned ugly. He climbed onto the bed in silence and held Shen Shuyun tightly in his arms. There was an uncontrollable sob in his voice: "I just don't know how to stay. Stay here...don't go, Brother Yun, don't go."

  Shen Shuyun felt that all this was so ironic that he could still laugh even with the cold iron chains on his wrists. Shen Shuyun looked at the ceiling. In fact, he could only see darkness. His voice was very soft: "Ning Wan, didn't you say you love me? You locked me here and you just want to love me like this?"

  Ning Wan didn't answer and buried his face on Shen Shuyun's shoulder. After a while, Shen Shuyun felt that the piece of clothing on his shoulder was wet. He frowned and thought, isn't he the one who should cry? Why is Ning Wan worse than him? Wronged.

  Ning Wan's fingers clenched so hard that Shen Shuyun's shoulders hurt. His voice was hoarse from crying and had a stubborn intensity: "I know there is a saying that we forget each other, but I don't want that to end. I just want to see each other day and night. Mamoru, I see you every day, even if we torture each other, I will admit it... I can't let you go, let alone watch you with another alpha."

  "You are so unreasonable." Shen Shuyun endured a headache and smiled feebly, "When you said you wanted a divorce and wanted to be with another omega, I made it possible for you. How come you are here and I can't even leave aready?"

  "You can scold me or hit me," Ning Wan hugged him so tightly that Shen Shuyun didn't have the strength to push him away, "but I can't let you go."

  Shen Shuyun closed his eyes. He knew that this was a strange circle that he couldn't explain to Ning Wan, so he didn't bother to argue anymore.

  Shen Shuyun couldn't get out. His hands were wrapped with thin iron chains, which tied him to the bedside. When he woke up, all the clothes on his body had been changed, and his mobile phone, wallet and other items were all missing. It must have been put away by Ning Wan. Shen Shuyun tried turning his wrist to break the thin chain, but the thin iron chain was much stronger than he thought. After several attempts, except for scraping off a few pieces of skin on his wrist, there was no result.

  The furnishings of this house were unfamiliar to Shen Shuyun, and he was sure that this was a house he had never been to. Shen Shuyun didn't know which city he was in, because Ning Wan always pulled the curtains in front of the floor-to-ceiling window tightly, making it impossible for him to see the surrounding scenery clearly. But he knew that besides Ning Wan, there were at least three people in the house - two bodyguards guarding his door, and a cook. Otherwise, with Ning Wan's cooking skills, he would not be able to cook so many kinds of meals.