chapter 53 - Plan

"What's wrong?" Ning Wan still held the key in his hand. He had just opened the locked door, and running quickly made his face blush a little. "Are you okay?"

  Shen Shuyun sat up from the floor, and his shoulder-length hair was pushed back by his hands. There was a kind of confusion in his eyes that he had not yet woken up: "I don't know... maybe he fainted from sleep and accidentally rolled out of bed. Come down."

  Ning Wan frowned and was about to say something when he saw Shen Shuyun sitting on the ground reaching out to him and spoke first: "Ning Wan, my back hurts from the fall. Can you carry me to bed?"

  Shen Shuyun's words suddenly interrupted Ning Wan's thoughts. Ning Wan's brows gradually calmed down. He bent down and smiled faintly: "It's an honor to serve you."

  After dinner, Little Taro was picked up by Ning Wan. Now Little Taro is almost three months old, and the purple or red color on his body has faded away as early as one month after birth, revealing the original fair and translucent color of his skin. His eyes were very much like Ning Wan's. Under the long and curling eyelashes, a pair of big black grape-like eyes blinked, as if little stars could pop out. Seeing him squeaking, Shen Shuyun couldn't help but smile. He reached out to take the child from Ning Wan's arms, held his soft little hand and spoke.

  Ning Wan did not disturb the "communication" between father and son. He picked up a book and read it under the floor lamp. This book was of a type he didn't often read - it was a collection of poems, very thick, and heavy in his hand.

  In any poetry collection, there are always a few sour love poems, but this one is a bit special. In the words of some poets, love is a nobler thing than life and money. It is the firewood fuel that continues life. The prerequisite for falling asleep and having a good dream. However, in this collection of poems, the poem called Waste Ash does not say so... This poem says that love will only make people sink, make people lose their minds, and even love without love will make people fall asleep. It makes people crazy, just like the ashes that have just been burned in the stove. It looks like there are sparks of fire, but in fact it has no other use except burning people.

  After Ning Wan finished reading, he didn't know what it was like for a moment. He put down the book and raised his eyes to look at Shen Shuyun and the child. His eyes were quiet, and he showed some tenderness unknowingly. He waited for the nanny to feed Little Taro before he picked up Little Taro. Therefore, after a while, the child became sleepy. Under a soft quilt and his father's gentle patting, he quickly closed the eye.

  "What should I do if he passes a hundred days?" Shen Shuyun suddenly spoke, breaking the silence in the room, "And arresting Zhou."

  Ning Wan held his chin and looked at Shen Shuyun: "What do you want to do?"

  "It would be too deserted to have just the two of us for a hundred days." Shen Shuyun didn't raise his head. A few strands of long hair fell on his chest, giving him a bit more indistinguishable beauty. "Call a few friends. Let’s celebrate his 100th anniversary and do it in this house...what do you think?"

  "this……"

  "I won't leave!" Shen Shuyun interrupted Ning Wan. He stood up from the bed, walked to Ning Wan who was sitting on the soft leather sofa, and slowly squatted down and lay on Ning Wan's knees. He raised his head and looked at Ning Wan obediently, and said slowly, "Now, I have you and Shen Du, and I think it's fine... I don't want to leave."

  Ning Wan's eyes widened, as if he couldn't believe that good luck would come so suddenly. He almost suspected that this was in a dream. A huge wave of happiness rushed to his mind. He grabbed Shen Shuyun's hand and asked humbly and piously. : "Brother Yun, is what you said true? Why did you suddenly..."