chapter 67 - Gift

Before Shen Shuyun could realize what he was talking about, Ning Wan sneered and said in a low voice: "Forget it, it doesn't matter even if you do it.

  Ning Wan repeated in despair, his voice very soft: "It doesn't matter...it really doesn't matter."

  Shen Shuyun was stunned for ten seconds before he understood what Ning Wan meant. He was also a little angry, and his voice was trembling: "What are you doing? Is this the only thing on your mind?"

  "Is he so good? How is he better than me?"

  Ning Wan did not stand up. He sat at Shen Shuyun's door all night and thought about it all night. In the end, he thought about all the good and bad things, until his intestines were torn and his body was bruised.

  His problems are totally harmful to others and damaging to himself.

  "Brother Yun, you only love me, okay?" Ning Wan grabbed Shen Shuyun's trousers as if grasping the last straw, his voice was hoarse, "It's just me, okay?"

  He was extremely afraid that Shen Shuyun would say some ruthless rejection, so he quickly opened the box next to him that had been with him all night, and carefully took out a cake that had collapsed into shape. It was a piece of thousand-layer cake, but it had been left outside for too long, and the cream had melted. The light yellow layer cake was soft and stuck to the cardboard. It could be said that it was a mess.

  Ning Wan's voice became lower and lower, as if he also realized how bad the cake looked, and his appearance might be even more ridiculous than the cake: "Look, when I came here, I bought you a cake... ...I know you like sweets, so I bought them specially to give you a little surprise...I'm sorry, I messed everything up."

  Shen Shuyun lowered his eyes at the cake, and his heart felt as soft as the butter. The manic-depressive anger gradually dissipated. He sighed, and finally explained: "Xiao Mo and I don't have that kind of relationship. It was yesterday. I had a fever and he took care of me."

  Ning Wan didn't expect Shen Shuyun to explain. He raised his eyes in surprise, and his eyes suddenly lit up. He put down the cake and stood up suddenly. Unexpectedly, after squatting for a long time, the blood in his legs was not flowing smoothly, and his body unconsciously jumped forward. Shen Shuyun subconsciously stretched out his arm to support him, and Ning Wan's whole body hung on him. : "Brother Yun, why are you sick? Are you feeling better?"

  Before Shen Shuyun could answer, Ning Wan clasped his shoulders and brought his head close to Shen Shuyun's forehead: "Let me check it myself - well, it seems that the fever has subsided."

  The distance between the two people was not even a finger width, their eyelashes touched their eyelashes, the tips of their noses touched their noses, their breaths were intertwined. I don't know who was breathing faster first, and even their heartbeats became faster.

  This is too close... As soon as you raise your eyelids, you can look into the other person's eyes and clearly see the thoughts hidden in the eyes.

  In the end, it was Shen Shuyun who backed down first. He pushed Ning Wan away, turned around, squeezed the key in his hand, took a deep breath and said, "It's been fine for a long time. You can go back. I'm going to buy breakfast."

  Ning Wan sat at the door all night and didn't see the man come out. He was a little frustrated knowing that Shen Shuyun should buy breakfast to eat with Xiao Mo. But he quickly cheered up - since Shen Shuyun personally denied that it was not that kind of relationship, he...he could reluctantly give Shen Shuyun to that man for another morning.

  "Okay, then Brother Yun, you wait for me to come and deliver chicken soup to you in the evening, and I will take care of you this time! You must wait for me!"