chapter 34 - Talk

His throat felt like it was burned, it hurt and itched, and he urgently needed water to soothe the burning pain. Shen Shuyun half-opened his eyes and shouted weakly: "Water..."

  Ning Wan quickly jumped out of bed, went to get a glass of water, helped Shen Shuyun sit up slowly, put the rim of the glass against Shen Shuyun's chapped lower lip, and gently raised his hand to send the water in.

  Shen Shuyun swallowed subconsciously, and after drinking half a glass of water with Ning Wan's hand, his mind gradually became clearer, and the memory of last night also came back. He opened his eyes, stared at Ning Wan for a while, then shook his eyelashes, and finally closed his eyes. It was half drooped.

  "Brother Yun, I'm sorry..." Ning Wan sat there, feeling like a thousand ants eating his heart, feeling tormented, "I, I didn't mean to... I don't know what happened after drinking yesterday..."

  Ning Wan covered her head and recalled last night. His memory was very vague. He only remembered smelling the scent of jasmine. He subconsciously pulled the person into his arms and licked the gland that belonged to him.

  Although his mind was groggy, Ning Wan still clearly realized that this was his omega, so she hugged him contentedly. However, the omega's repeated rejection made him feel very impatient, and he felt angry from nowhere, as if he was blinded. His eyes and mind gave him an animalistic instinct, and he just wanted to possess and control the omega under him, so he bit his glands so hard that he couldn't even move...

  It wasn't until he woke up the next day and saw the dried tears on Shen Shuyun's face and the bruised and bloody back of his neck that he suddenly realized what he had done.

  He was afraid of losing this person, but he used the stupidest way.

  Shen Shuyun's Adam's apple rolled up and down. There was a circle of white gauze wrapped around his slender neck, and the swollen and painful glands behind were covered with a thick layer of ointment, which was very cooling. He guessed that it was the medicine Ning Wan gave him.

  It was applied so thickly and the gauze was twisted crookedly, not neatly. It looked like it was done by Ning Wan, a clumsy alpha.

  "I..." As soon as Shen Shuyun opened his mouth, he realized that his voice was completely hoarse.

  Ning Wan looked like he was about to cry, and moved closer to Shen Shuyun's bed. Like a child who had done something wrong, he clenched his fists nervously, not daring to look at Shen Shuyun.

  "I want to eat Xiaolongbao from Xuanyulou and Grandma's shortbread from South Street," Shen Shuyun's eyes fell on Ning Wan's hair, and his voice was as light as a feather, "Can you buy them for me?" ?”

  Shen Shuyun knew that whatever he said now would make Ning Wan blame himself and come and talk to him... But whether it was an apology or an explanation, he didn't want to hear it anymore. It would be better to send Ning Wan away and let Ning Wan go. Do something for yourself, so that both Ning Wan and him might feel better.

  "Okay, okay," Ning Wan stood up, "I'll go now."

  With a smile on his face, Shen Shuyun watched Ning Wan hurriedly put on his clothes, grabbed his car keys and went out. It wasn't until he heard the sound of the door closing downstairs that the smile on his face gradually dissipated, revealing the extremely tired face underneath the smile.