chapter 30 - Going Home

Ning Wan raised his hand to answer the call, and heard Shen Shuyun's gasping voice: "Awan...can you go back home? I...my estrus period seems to have arrived..."

  Shen Shuyun's voice became softer and softer, and the three words "estrus" were almost squeezed out from between his teeth. There was deafening music from the bar in his ears. Ning Wan didn't hear clearly and asked, "What's coming?"

  "I..." Shen Shuyun closed his eyes and opened and closed his lips several times, but could not say those three words out loud. He trembled and held the phone tightly, with almost a hint of request in his tone, "Can you please call back home first?"

  Ning Wan exhaled the last smoke from his lungs and replied, "Okay."

  He drank and was a little wobbly when he stood up. How could Luo Xiao just let him go? He quickly helped the old man go out, stopped a taxi, put Ning Wan in, reported his address, and gave the driver two red bills in advance, and kept telling him The driver must get him to the place safely. Ning Wan was leaning on the back seat of the taxi. The alcohol made his body temperature rise rapidly, his cheeks were hot, and the lights in the distance blurred into halos in his eyes, and his head was so dizzy.

  After driving for an unknown amount of time, the car finally stopped. The driver looked at Ning Wan, who smelled of alcohol, with some worry, and said hesitantly: "...Sir, are you okay? Do you want me to help you in?"

  Ning Wan was still mostly conscious. He shook his head, opened the car door, got out of the car, and walked towards the yard. Their villa has a small courtyard in front with various flowers planted in it. Ning Wan picked up the water pipe for watering the flowers, turned on the faucet, took some water and washed his face. The cold water slapped on his face, driving away the hot summer night and the blush on Ning Wan's face. It slowly subsided and he woke up for a few minutes before picking up his feet and walking towards the villa again.

  But when Ning Wan opened the door, the heat in him that had finally subsided suddenly rose again...

  It's Shen Shuyun's pheromones - he must be in heat.

  Ning Wan leaned against the cold iron door and subconsciously wanted to escape, but the alpha instinct pinned him in place. Almost every cell was clamoring for him to open his legs and go in, taking out the sweet person inside. The omega is his own.

  ...

  "A Wan, are you back?" Shen Shuyun's voice contained a hint of helpless crying. Ning Wan's pheromones told him that Ning Wan was in this villa, "A Wan, I'm here, come and help me."

  Ning Wan took a deep breath, his eyes were bloodshot, and finally he broke her rational mind and walked slowly to the master bedroom on the second floor...

  ............

  Both of them were covered in sweat, especially Shen Shuyun, whose hair on his forehead was wet with sweat and turned into strands, like several silhouettes on his white jade-like skin. Ning Wan hugged Shen Shuyun, rested his head on Shen Shuyun's shoulder, and hugged him tightly.

  Shen Shuyun gasped lightly, and was about to ask Ning Wan what happened when he heard Ning Wan muffled: "Why not you... Why not you... Brother Yun... If only it was really you, that would be fine ..."

  A hot tear fell on his shoulder, and the heat seemed to burn a hole in Shen Shuyun's heart.

  "Ah Wan," Shen Shuyun hugged Ning Wan back, his voice still had some residual hoarseness, "What are you talking about?"

  Ning Wan just shook his head and said nothing. His arms around Shen Shuyun became tighter and tighter, as if he wanted to rub him into his bones and blood and never separate.