chapter 63 - Zuo Yuan

Shen Shuyun woke up in bed. It was still early and the light in the room was dim. He covered his head that was dizzy due to hangover and looked at Shen Du next to him. The events of last night were very blurry in his mind, until he saw The jade beads on the wrist confirmed that the faint shadow remaining in the memory was not a dream, but actually existed.

  It was really difficult for him to fall asleep, so he closed his eyes and chewed on Ning Wan's words: "Give me a chance to atone."

  Today, there are too many indescribable entanglements between them, and the word atonement is too big a word.

  Shen Shuyun pressed his faintly beating temples to stop torturing himself, but after a moment, he suddenly discovered a problem——

  How did Ning Wan get in yesterday? ?

  The more Shen Shuyun thought about it, the more something was wrong. He knew that Ning Wan's mouth could deceive people, and he had fallen into this trap a long time ago. When the two of them were not very familiar with each other, Ning Wan lied to him that he was the driver of some big boss and came to his house pretending to be poor. Shen Shuyun recalled that he had made excuses for Ning Wan, saying that the designer clothes in Ning Wan's luggage were The young man spent money to save his face and wanted to go back to that time to wake up his innocent self. It can be said that he regretted it.

  He began to think wildly, and his guesses became more and more bizarre. He thought that Ning Wan might not have left W City at all and lied to him about going on a business trip. He also thought that Ning Wan should still have the key to his house in his hand. Otherwise, couldn't it be that Xiaodu got up in the middle of the night and opened the door for him?

  Shen Shuyun has already found an agent to sell the house and posted the house information. What's the matter if the key is still in Ning Wan's hand! He thought about it and decided to go to Ning Wan himself and get all the keys to his house.

  After sending Shen Du to school, Shen Shuyun took a taxi to Ning Wan's company. When he walked into the building, he remembered an important thing - the pass card Ning Wan gave him had been lost long ago, and he didn't know where it was. How could I see Ning Wan if I walked in without an appointment?

  Shen Shuyun sighed, and his mind gradually calmed down.

  He and Ning Wan were never from the same world. How could he forget this?

  Shen Shuyun lowered his eyes, and just as he was about to turn around and leave, someone stopped him: "Mr. Shen?!"

  The voice sounded familiar. Shen Shuyun followed the sound and saw a tall woman who was Ning Wan's secretary Anna. Anna recognized the person his boss had been thinking about for three years at a glance, and couldn't help but exclaimed.

  Shen Shuyun nodded, walked towards her, and said softly: "Miss Anna, I want to see Mr. Ning, can you take me up?"

  "Of course you can."

  Anna took Shen Shuyun to the special elevator after swiping his card, and hesitantly pressed the door close button. The elevator rose rapidly, bringing a slight feeling of weightlessness. When the elevator door opened with a "ding" and the two people walked out one after another, her expression changed and she suddenly changed her mind and said: "Mr. Shen, why don't you bother me?" Please wait in my office for a while, Mr. Ning seems to be busy in the office..."

  Shen Shuyun really didn't have a good impression of Ning Wan's office. He just wanted to make a quick decision and leave as soon as possible, so he said as he walked: "No, I don't have anything else important to do with him. I'll leave as soon as I'm done..."