chapter 42 - Searching

"Still haven't found Shen Shuyun?" Luo Xiao casually said Ning Wan sat down next to him, took out a pack of cigarettes from his arms, took one out and put it in her mouth, "Is there no news at all?"

  Ning Wan raised his eyelids and glanced at Luo Xiao, silently picking it from his hair. Next piece of pink paper.

  Luo Xiao's hand paused when he opened the lighter, looked at the piece of paper in Ning Wan's hand, and laughed twice. His smile was three-quarters embarrassed and seven-quarters sweet: "I was doing handwork with Miaomiao before I came here. Maybe I accidentally got it on ”

  As he spoke, he closed the lid of the lighter and put it back into his pocket. He also removed the cigarette from his lips and stuffed it back into the cigarette case.

  Ning Wan was surprised: "Why don't you smoke anymore?"

  Luo Xiao laughed, and there was a hint of showing off in his words: "Suddenly I remembered that Xiaohan didn't let me smoke recently. Besides, there is "Child, you really can't smoke all the time. Cigarettes are addictive. Once you smoke, you can't stop smoking."

  "You..." Ning Wan's teeth were sore, "Qi Zhihan is really good at it. Why did he train you to be obedient?"

      "Are you still laughing at me? If you met Shen Shuyun, you would do the same thing!"

  Luo Xiao remembered that Ning Wan had called him before and asked him to go to his house. Although Luo Xiao was confused, he still took the photo. After ringing the doorbell for almost ten minutes, someone came to open the door for him. Before Luo Xiao could complain, a body fell to the ground with a loud sound. Luo Xiao's scalp was numb.

  Ning Wan fell to the ground, his face was like gold paper, and he was unconscious. Luo Xiao was so frightened that he squatted down and patted his face: "Ning Wan, Ning Wan, what's wrong with you?"

His fingers touched Ning Wan's cheek, Only then did he realize how badly this person was burned. The scalding heat came close to his skin, making Luo Xiao almost think that this person had been roasted by charcoal. Ning Wan was lying on the ground, his chapped lips moved, and he squeezed out a few words. Luo Xiao leaned over to listen, and quickly put his ear to Ning Wan's mouth to hear clearly what he was saying: "Brother Yun...Brother Yun ...Don't leave..."

  Luo Xiao sighed, resigned to his fate, dragged the young man into the car, and sent him to the hospital.

  Ning Wan spent the whole night transfusion, because he might have a fever again at any time, so Luo Xiao stayed with him in the hospital all night. It was not until the next morning that Ning Wan opened his dim eyes.

  When he woke up, he stared blankly at the white ceiling for a while. It seemed that he realized where he was after a while. He turned around and saw Luo Xiao, who was leaning on the chair and taking a nap. A trace of loss slipped in his eyes: "Why are you here?" This?"
  Luo Xiao was a little drowsy at first, but after hearing this, he woke up with anger. He pointed at Ning Wan, and his eyebrows almost stood up: "You heartless thing, wasn't it yesterday? Did you call me over and then fall in front of me? If I hadn't dragged you to the hospital for infusion, no one would have known about you even if you were burned to death at home!"

The memory of yesterday came back intermittently, Ning Wan slowly He groaned, and then said in a tone: "I am a patient, please keep your voice down, I have a headache."

  Luo Xiao was choked by him, and glared at Ning Wan angrily, but this glance made his The anger disappeared without a trace - Ning Wan looked really pitiful. He and Ning Wan had been together since childhood, and it had been almost thirty years now. Ning Wan always seemed to be in high spirits and neatly dressed, but he was still I have never seen Ning Wan look so miserable.