chapter 66 - Love Rival

The more Ning Wan thought about it, the more frustrated he became. His underwear was dried with a hairdryer and he wore his own. If he said he didn't have any underwear, would Shen Shuyun get him a larger one?

  The feeling was so heart-burning that Ning Wan tugged at his clothes, his face full of displeasure.

  Shen Shuyun looked Ning Wan up and down, nodded and said with satisfaction, "I didn't expect it to fit quite well."

  This dress was worn by Xiao Mo last time when he came here to help him repaint the wall. It had some paint on it, so Shen Shuyun asked Xiao Mo to take it off, saying that he would wash it for him, but both of them forgot about it. , the gray T has been lying in the corner of Shen Shuyun's closet until now.

  The sound of pattering rain could be heard outside. Shen Shuyun handed Ning Wan a cup of brewed tea and said to him, "When the rain stops, you can leave."

  "Where can I go if I leave?" Ning Wan sighed, took a step forward, and a shadow fell over her, "Brother Yun, I'm here to find you."

  "Why are you looking for me?" Shen Shuyun suddenly thought of something, and his tone became anxious, "You come here, what are you going to do with little taro?"

  "Oh...I, I sent him back to his old house."

  Shen Shuyun's face darkened. Could it be that he was lied to when he said that Shen Du had no one to take care of him?

  Ning Wan saw Shen Shuyun's face and quickly explained: "Brother Yun, it's not what you think. I had no choice but to send him back to his old home, because returning to R city means that he has to change kindergarten. He must not be the same." I'm willing...but I came here this time because I have something I have to say to you."

  Shen Shuyun stared at Ning Wan and motioned for him to continue.

  "I want to tell you personally, Brother Yun, what I like is you, nothing else." Ning Wan's eyes showed deep pain, and his voice lowered, "In the past, I just wanted information. I made a mistake about Su, it was my fault, I didn’t figure out what I really wanted.”

  In Ning Wan's past life, it had been smooth sailing for decades. Whether it was money or love, he had never suffered in anything, so it was destined that he didn't know how to cherish someone.

  "It's all my fault for hurting you over these things, but I really can't let you go...Brother Yun, I really can't fall in love with anyone else."

  Shen Shuyun looked at him without saying a word, but subconsciously touched the glands on the back of his neck with his fingers.

  Ning Wan tasted the smell of rust. It turned out that he had bitten his lip without paying attention. He didn't care and continued: "I know that you don't like your pheromones, and a large part of it should be me. No matter how much I say a hundred times, I can't undo it. But I also want to tell you that in the future No matter what decision you make, I support it unconditionally - whether you want to remove the marks, or remove the glands and no longer be an omega.

  If you are afraid, I will accompany you to remove the glands, and we will be beta together in the future. I just hope you don't dislike yourself... You are also punishing me, and I will only be doubly sad. "

  At this point, Ning Wan couldn't continue. He felt like thousands of ants were eating his heart. Regret and pain had tortured him in the past two months. At this moment, it reached its peak. Even every breath was painful. .

  Shen Shuyun said hesitantly: "I..."

  Ning Wan stretched out his arms and hugged him quickly. It was a dry hug filled with the fragrance of shower gel, without any desire. If it had to be classified into one category of emotions, it should be similar to comfort: "Take your time. , I’ll accompany you.”