chapter 16 - delivering medicine

Shen MingZheng drove back to X City on that same evening. Ning Wan picked up a bag of medicine and went home with Shen Shuyun.

The next day, he had to go to work – he was an adult, so he couldn’t just take time off for a minor illness.
So life was back to normal as if nothing had happened.

But it was clear that something was quietly changing.

For example, Shen Shuyun would often think of Ning Wan uncontrollably, and he would always give in to Ning Wan’s requests, hardly able to say a word.

Ning Wan later went back to the doctor, and his advice was that if it was really impossible to complete the permanent marking within a short period of time, then the pheromones in the omega’s body could be slowly pacified by taking conditioning pills for a period of time, coupled with a short-term marking by his alpha.
However, the doctor also said that this method only treats the symptoms but not the root cause, and that the best and safest method is still permanent marking.

A single dose of type 3 inhibitor for Shen Shuyun would at least ensure that he would not be in heat for three months, but Ning Wan forbade him to inject this inhibitor again.

He bought oral pheromone conditioning medication from the hospital and watched Shen Shuyun take it every day.

The cloudy March and the warm spring April have slowly passed and time has flowed by peacefully; in the blink of an eye it was May.

The two have been getting along very well, and their relationship has climbed all the way up with rising temperatures.

They have getting used to living together perfectly.
……

In the afternoon, after two classes, there was a 40-minute break for students to relax and get some fresh air.

Today, Shen Shuyun’s class was scheduled for the second period in the afternoon. It was the end of May in W City, and summer had already begun to set in, with the temperature rising and the sun blazing up.

However, towards the end of the sleepy language lesson, someone with a keen eye spotted a figure standing at the back door – behind the piece of glass embedded in the door, stood a handsome side face.

The student poked his desk mate in the arm and whispered, “Hey, look, look, who’s that guy behind the door?”

“I don’t know,” said his friend, glancing again, “but he’s pretty good looking.”

“You flirt!”
The young man just stood there outside the classroom, quietly watching the teacher on the podium with his shirt sleeves rolled up, writing on the board with a single stroke, as if fascinated.

More and more students started to notice the handsome man standing at behind door, casting curious and meaningful glances.

The bell rang punctually, Shen Shuyun put down his textbook and said softly, “That’s all for today, students, go back today and remember to memorize all the words taught in this lesson, tomorrow you also have to remember to bring this paper, let’s continue with ……”

Shen Shuyun’s eyes widened slightly as he looked at the youth who came in through the back door, forgetting all the rest of his instructions.