Chapter 49 - Farewell

The red layer on Shen Shuyun's face gradually faded away. He blinked slowly and said lightly: "Yes."

  Ning Wan's face turned paler. He squatted down and stared at Shen Shuyun from bottom to top. His eyes were shining like a wolf, which made Shen Shuyun's spine shiver. After a long time, Ning Wan's thin lips parted, as if pleading, "Do you have to go?"

  "Yes." Shen Shuyun chuckled, with a hint of imperceptible irritation hidden in his gentle brows and eyes, "Aren't we divorced? ... What does it have to do with you where I go?"

  "I'm afraid you'll go too far and I won't be able to find you."

  Shen Shuyun's heart skipped a beat. For a moment, he didn't know what to say, so he had to reach out to sort out the application forms and information on the table that Ning Wan had messed up. The paper was like a thin blade, cutting a long and slender wound on his index finger. A drop of blood instantly rolled out of his white hand, like a red plum falling in the snow, which was extremely dazzling.

  Ning Wan understood that Shen Shuyun was avoiding him absentmindedly. He held up Shen Shuyun's right hand, pulled the cut index finger in front of him, stretched out his tongue and licked the drop of blood clean. His wet and hot tongue wrapped around the phalanges, which were hot and slightly painful. The feeling made Shen Shuyun shiver.

  It's too hot in this ward. There should be an air conditioner.

  Shen Shuyun thought this and tried to pull his hand back, but he didn't expect Ning Wan to hold it so tightly that he couldn't move at all.

  Ning Wan raised his head, his eyes full of longing and desolation. They were hotter than rolling lava and brighter than the bright sun: "Don't leave me."

  Shen Shuyun frowned. He had thousands of questions to ask Ning Wan. For example, since the divorce was so decisive at the beginning, what kind of drama are they playing now? For example, since it is empathy, how do you know who you like? What if he made a mistake again... But when he met Ning Wan's eyes, he felt stuck in his throat and couldn't ask a single word. In the end, he could only sigh and dissuade: "You'd better let go."

  Unexpectedly, this time Ning Wan actually let go of his hand obediently. He lowered his head and couldn't see clearly the expression on his face. He just turned around and continued to put things in his luggage without saying a word. Shen Shuyun clasped his hands, vaguely feeling that this matter was not over yet - just because Ning Wan was suppressing his emotions now did not mean that this matter was really over. The unfinished conversation was like a time bomb, and no one knew it would happen. It suddenly exploded somewhere and at what time. It was caught off guard and left people bloody and bloody, making it difficult for no one.

  An Ruhe and Shen Ming decided to book flights five days after Shen Shuyun was discharged from the hospital. Shen Mingjue originally wanted to stay a few more days, but due to his special status, he could not stay in one place for a long time, let alone go abroad, so he had to follow An Ruhe. He, prepare to fly back to X city early.

  Shen Shuyun carried the little taro to the airport to see off his two fathers. An Ruhe smiled and teased his grandson for a while, then raised his head and told Shen Shuyun: "Xiaoyun, take care of yourself. If you are wronged, you must tell your family, do you understand? "

  Shen Mingjue interjected: "Yes! If that bastard Ning Wan still dares to pester you, just call me and I will deal with him!"

  "I know, I know." Shen Shuyun was a little dumbfounded, "I have already made it clear to him. He...he hasn't come back these days. He should have figured it out."