Chapter 36 - Surgery

Shen Shuyun was sitting alone in the living room. This huge house was no longer his home.

  He actually wanted to cry, but at this moment, he couldn't squeeze out a single tear. The salty and wet water squeezed into his eyes very stingily, making his eyes hot and sore, but he couldn't squeeze them out tears.

  Also, a person in his thirties, how can he cry just because he wants to?

  Shen Shuyun sighed, stood up from the sofa, and walked towards the stairs with heavy steps - the bedroom was on the second floor. Now, he had to pack up all his things and leave the house.

  Everything in this world only carries memories that make people feel emotional about it. The same is true for this villa. Shen Shuyun spent too much effort to make it warmer and more "humane", almost every time Every detail is designed by Shen Shuyun.

  Shen Shuyun stood in the master bedroom. This bedroom was the place where he spent the most time. From the warm and lively colors of the curtains to the soft wool carpet on the floor beside the bed, every detail added is his expectation for the future of himself and Ning Wan, but now that he is leaving, there is no way to fix these things. Take it away, maybe even leave it to the next person who sleeps with Ning Wan. As long as Shen Shuyun thinks about Ning Wan holding someone else in this bedroom and on this big bed, he feels pain all over his body.  

 He walked to the floor-to-ceiling window of the master bedroom and opened the gauze curtain. From here you can see the large flower garden in front of the villa. Some of the flowers in it were planted by Shen Shuyun himself, and some were planted by Ning Wan and Shen Shuyun together... At that time, they had just moved here as newlyweds, and Ning Wan accompany him to plant flowers on weekends, with his trousers rolled up high and shiny black rubber rain boots underneath. From a distance, he really look like a gardener coming to work. As soon as Shen Shuyun had the idea of ​​teasing him, he sat under a big umbrella on one side, drank the chilled plum juice, and watched Ning Wan clumsily loosening the soil and planting.  

 Ning Wan had lived the life of a young master since he was a child. Not to mention the work of planting flowers and grass, he had never even washed the bowls, so he used too much force and broke the roots of the young plants that Shen Shuyun had found everywhere. Look, Shen Shuyun screamed, ran over and snatched the tortured flowers from Ning Wan's hands.  

 Three years have passed and the flower garden is full, but the person who accompanied him to plant flowers is no longer there.   

Shen Shuyun looked away, and he began to laugh at himself again, what was he thinking about now? Sour... Ning Wan was just here to correct his mistake. He could just pretend that he was bitten by a dog. At the worst, he could just pretend that the past three years had never existed.

  He dragged the two suitcases out from under the bed in the guest room, spread them out on the floor of the master bedroom, and put his belongings inside little by little.

  In fact, Shen Shuyun doesn't have that many clothes. He is not very interested in these external things. He wears gray, white and black clothes all year round. Because the style is simple, there is no need to consider matching, and basically no matter how he wears it, it won't look too strange. He preferred buying books to clothes and accessories, so the big box he took away was basically filled with books.   

The lights were on in the bedroom, and everything was quiet, except that the closet was half empty, and some scattered gadgets were gone - such as the small aromatherapy lamp placed on the bedside, such as the wooden bedside table. In the photo frame, there is a photo of Ning Wan and Shen Shuyun when they got married.