chapter 61 - Getting along (Part 2)

While Shen Du was doing his homework, Shen Shuyun went to the side to pack his small schoolbag and took out all the toiletries and changes of clothes in the small schoolbag. Shen Shuyun was also a little surprised. This schoolbag didn't look big, but he didn't expect it to be packed There's a lot of stuff. After taking out all the miscellaneous things, he found a piece of paper at the bottom. He unfolded the folded paper, and familiar handwriting appeared in front of him:

  [Xiaodu’s life guide:

  Xiaodu must get up at seven o'clock every morning. Even if he lies in bed, he must be picked up because the kindergarten stipulates that he must arrive in the classroom at 7:30 at the latest. He gets out of school at 4:30 in the afternoon, and I have to trouble you to take him home. Don't give him snacks around the school, otherwise he will have diarrhea. If he is really tired, you can buy him a cup from the third store on the right that sells yogurt and ice cream. That store is very clean, and he will be fine if he eats it ( But you can only have one cup).

  The address of the school is Xihua Kindergarten on Nangui Road. If you are not familiar with it, you can take a taxi. All the drivers know it.

  Xiaodu doesn't like brushing his teeth. You have to urge him to brush his teeth every night and don't let him get away with it.

  Xiaodu loves tomatoes, and likes the sweet and sour taste. He doesn't like spicy food very much. He prefers noodles to rice. He is allergic to mango, so do not feed him mango or mango-flavored things.

  If he feels uncomfortable in his stomach, don't worry. I put a pill box in the compartment of his schoolbag. Usually he will be fine after taking one pill. If it doesn't work within two hours, please take him to the hospital for a check-up.

  Xiaodu likes to play ball, but don't let him stay in the sun for too long. His skin will get sunburned and spots will appear if he stays in the sun for too long. It's best to take him out to play in the evening or at night.

  Xiaodu cannot come into contact with cats and dogs. He is allergic to animal hair.

  …

  That's probably all. Finally, I wish you and Xiaodu have a good memory.

  Ning Wanliu】

  Shen Shuyun held the letter without even a single correction, and his eyes softened a lot. Ning Wan must have been writing these notes for a long time, and I don't know how many pieces of paper were wasted before finally having such a perfect finished product.

  It can be seen that Ning Wan has indeed put a lot of thought into Shen Du in the past few years. It does take time to understand such a detailed list. Shen Shuyun felt a little ashamed - there was so much about Shen Du that he didn't know, and as Shen Du's biological father, he failed to fulfill his obligation to raise him.

  After Shen Du finished his homework, he ran over and leaned against Shen Shuyun, like a thin and small white cat, licking his paws and looking carefully at strangers, trying to tell whether the person behind him was holding a small dried fish. Still a stick. Shen Shuyun turned his head, kissed the little white cat on the forehead, and said softly: "You go and brush your teeth first, and then we go to bed together."

  "Okay," Shen Du stood up obediently, "Then wait for me here."

  Shen Shuyun waited for him to finish brushing his teeth and then wiped his face with a hot and wet towel. Shen Du was very pleased with it and purred under the towel. After all this was over, Shen Shuyun and Shen Du lay on the bed side by side. Shen Shuyun felt a warm body next to him, and couldn't help but kiss his furry little head.