chapter 75 - Epilogue

Ning Wan woke up completely on the third day. He woke up vaguely twice in the meantime. However, after the anesthesia wore off, the pain made him confused, so he quickly fell asleep again. He didn't wake up until the third day. It took some strength to break free from the heavy dream.

  As soon as he opened his eyes, a delicate face appeared in his sight, showing him a gentle and familiar smile: "You are so lazy, it took you so long to wake up."

  Ning Wan was stunned for a long time at Shen Shuyun's smile, her lips trembled for a long time, and finally she just called out: "Brother Yun?"

  "Well, here it is."

  Ning Wan's long eyelashes trembled, and his eyes suddenly lit up. He wanted to get up and take a good look at Shen Shuyun to see if he was safe and sound. However, as soon as he moved his arm, a stinging pain came, which made his face turn pale. , took a breath of cold air with a hiss.

  "Don't move!" Shen Shuyun knew what Ning Wan wanted to do, so he knelt down beside the bed at a height that allowed Ning Wan to look directly at his face. "I'm fine. I'm not hurt."

  Ning Wan seemed not to know that she was the one who was injured. She smiled happily and said "That's good" twice.

  Shen Shuyun's heart shrank, and she felt soft in her heart. He reached over and kissed Ning Wan's browbone gently. Before Ning Wan could react, he placed another kiss on the bridge of his nose: "You have to get better soon, or else you'll have to Please let me take care of you, right?"

  Ning Wan was stiffened by his two kisses and her breathing quickened. He carefully raised his eyes and said with a tremor in his voice: "Brother Yun? You, what are you?"

  Shen Shuyun looked out the window at the dawning sky after the rain. Threads of clouds surrounded the half-expanded sun. The sunlight was hazy with water vapor and fell on his face through the window, giving it a lazy warmth.

  He lowered his eyes, the smile on his lips widened, and then reached out to hold Ning Wan's hand. There was a ring on his thin finger, shining brightly in the sun - it was a wedding ring that Shen Shuyun accidentally found strung together when he was packing Ning Wan's things, and he put it on his hand again.

  "Awan, I want to go home with you."

  Heat is transmitted through the connecting skin, and their hands are held together, tightly fastened like tenon and tenon joints. Even the softest spring breeze in the world cannot pass through their clasped hands.

  They all know that a long, long life awaits them.

  But no matter it is sunny or rainy, as long as you hold your lover's hand, you will never lose your way forward.

  "Welcome home."

  Ning Wan said this.