chapter 55 - Letting go

Ning Wan got off the plane and saw two missed calls on his mobile phone. His heart skipped a beat, and a bad premonition crept into his heart. Ning Wan immediately dialed back. The phone rang twice and the person on the other end answered: "Master."

  "What's wrong with calling me?"

  There was a pause, and the next words were like a bucket of ice in Ning Wan's pocket: "Master, did you ask someone to take Mr. Shen away to attend the old man's birthday banquet together?"

  Ning Wan shouted loudly: "Why? Who did I let take him away? Please make it clear! - I had no intention of taking him with me!"

  The other person seemed stunned for a moment, and then he realized: "It's Mr. Luo, Luo Xiao! He said you asked him to take Mr. Shen away!"

  "Luo Xiao?!" Ning Wan couldn't help but raise his voice, "What is he messing with? What is he going to do?"

  "Master, I only let him go because I met Mr. Luo..."

  "Okay, I understand," Ning Wan was so anxious that he almost broke his back molars, "You stay there first, I'll call Luo Xiao now!"

  Ning Wan hung up the phone and dialed Luo Xiao's phone number. After ringing for a long time, the other party picked up the phone and heard some vague syllables: "Hello?"

  "Luo Xiao! Is Shen Shuyun with you? What are you going to do! Let him answer the phone!"

  This question, which was like a firecracker, made Luo Xiaodun feel very worried. His hand on the phone tightened and his voice deepened: "Ning Wan, calm down first."

  "How do you want me to calm down! Where did you hide him?" Ning Wan's eyes were red and he growled like a trapped animal, causing the passers-by at the airport to look sideways. "I beg you, please return him. Give it to me, I only want him, I beg you..."

  "Ning Wan! Don't you understand? When you lock him up, you are simply pushing him further and further away! Stop being so stubborn, okay? You also need to learn to let go, and you should also know what it means to retreat. "Jin, you're playing hard to get." Luo Xiao covered his aching head and said in a more serious tone, "Besides, from another perspective, it's not right for you to do this. You are illegally imprisoned, you know? If you have the evidence, This is something that can send you to jail! Are you crazy, you want to go to jail?"

  Luo Xiao became anxious as he spoke, and even cursed.

  "I'm not afraid, I'm afraid I'll never see him again." Ning Wan collapsed and squatted on the ground, his eyes bloodshot, and his voice was filled with trembling cries that he couldn't hide, "I'll give you everything, please give him Send him back to me! Xiaozi, I beg you, I will accept whatever you want from me..."

  Luo Xiao knew that Ning Wan was on the verge of collapse, and he didn't expect that taking Shen Shuyun away would bring such a big blow to Ning Wan. He had to comfort him with gentle words: "Calm down first. First of all, it's Shen Shuyun himself." He said he must leave, but I didn't snatch him away, so it's not me who has the final say whether he can go back or not. Besides, Ning Wan, you don't want to face a partner who forces a smile on your face for the rest of your life, right? ? If you like him, you should live happily with him forever instead of torturing each other."

  "You should separate for a while and give each other some time. As for the question you asked me last time, I have figured it out and I will reply to you now."

  Luo Xiao's voice was not loud, but it came through the microphone clearly: "If he wants to leave, just chase him. You will always find him. Omegas have soft hearts. As long as they clearly feel that you love them, I will forgive you in the end."