chapter 43 - Regret

Tang Yichuan's eyes were bloodshot and he wanted to push him away, but his strength was no match for an alpha in his twenties. Naturally, he did not break away. He was so angry that he shouted: "Wapole, let me go!"

  The man named Walpole squinted his eyes, his long and thick eyelashes half-covering his large and deep eyes, making it difficult to see the emotions inside: "So you also know that your husband's name is Walpole."

  Then, Walpole raised his blue-green eyes, like a dangerous lion, and looked at Ning Wan with hostility.

He tightened his arms around Tang Yichuan's waist and said as if to declare his sovereignty: "I'm sorry, Tang Yichuan." You're causing trouble."

  Ning Wan did not respond to Walpole's provocation. He raised his eyebrows and looked at Tang Yichuan and asked, "Who is he to you?"

  "Of course I am his alpha!" Walpole raised his voice, "Who are you! Where did you come from!"

  "Alpha?" Ning Wan whistled, deliberately teasing the young man in front of him who looked several years younger than him, "Then how can I still smell his omega pheromones... You haven't marked him yet, then Doesn't it count as his alpha?"

  Walpole was indeed angered by Ning Wan's words. He glared at Ning Wan, his eyes were very frightening, as if he was trying to form words to refute. But at this time Tang Yichuan didn't look good. He held Walpole's wrist and said coldly: "Let go, we have broken up."

  "What kind of breakup! How can it be called a breakup if I didn't agree?"

  Ning Wan didn't interrupt. He folded his arms and just stood aside watching the farce, even with some relish.

  He should have felt unhappy, angry, and jealous about this uninvited guest, but now these feelings did not appear. He was just like an outsider watching the fun, except that he felt a little curious, and there was nothing else.

  "It seems that someone is taking you home today, Attorney Tang." Ning Wan raised his hand to unbutton two buttons on the collar of his shirt and closed the collar, "Then I will go back first and won't disturb you two here. "

  Tang Yichuan couldn't stop Ning Wan, so he could only angrily step on Walpole, like a mangled cat: "You..."

  Before he could finish his words, a familiar thin lips pressed against his. Walpole's blue-green eyes were stained with a golden film by the street lights, which made him look a little pitiful: "Tang, you don't know that I'm looking for you." How hard it was to find it."

  Tang Yichuan choked and thought through gritted teeth. Sure enough, good-looking people take advantage of him. He couldn't vent his anger on Walpole's pretty face.

  Ning Wan also smelled of alcohol, so he called a driver to take him home.

  The house was still empty. For the first time, Ning Wan felt that the house was a little too big. It was so big that he started to feel cold.

  He wanted to find Shen Shuyun, he thought. This thought appeared in his mind extremely strongly, making his numb brain become active, and making the heart in his chest beat faster. In this silent night, it was like a small cowhide drum being beaten rapidly.

  Ning Wan sat up, immediately looked for the detective agency's number on his phone, and dialed it. It wasn't until there was a series of staccato calls that he realized it was late at night. How could anyone answer his call in the middle of the night? So he hung up the phone and fell asleep. Early the next morning, he called the detective agency and asked them to look for traces of Shen Shuyun.