chapter 40 - Birthday

It snowed in December in City W, but it rained in December in City Z.

  On the night of the 24th, Xiao Ruan gave Shen Shuyun two apples wrapped in colored paper, and said with a smile He said it was a safe fruit. If he ate one and the baby in his belly ate one, it would be a good sign of peace.

  Shen Shuyun did not believe in ghosts and gods, and rarely celebrated foreign festivals. In his eyes, after December 25th, So it’s very special because this day is Ning Wan’s birthday in the solar calendar.

  As early as a week ago, City Z had a Christmas atmosphere. Burgundy and dark green seemed to be the main tone of the city, and golden bells could be seen everywhere. There is also "Merry Christmas" written in white in English, which makes the streets covered in red and green suddenly become lively. Although it is all a means of promotion for merchants, it really makes the city look lively.

  Shen Shuyun just went to the Omega Hospital in Z city for a pregnancy test. The feeling of the cold gel on his belly still made him a little uncomfortable. He put his hands in his pockets and walked slowly on the street.

    The doctor told him , the values ​​are all within the normal range for the time being. The child is healthy, but his pheromone secretion is not very good. He needs to find the child's other father to absorb alpha pheromone as soon as possible, otherwise the chance of postpartum depression is very high. Shen Shuyun smiled and said The words were whispered, but he didn't take them to heart.

  In the evening, Shen Shuyun went to Xiao Ruan's house. The person who opened the door for him was Xiao Ruan's alpha, a very silent person. It's hard to imagine how Xiao Ruan could have such an out-of-touch temperament. He found such a boring gourd, but Xiao Ruan didn't seem to care much. Even if the man was always silent, he could still talk like a jumping bean one after another, forcing the man to respond.

  Xiao Ruan got married early. , the child was also born early. Now the child is eight years old. She is a girl with a pair of round almond eyes like Xiao Ruan. She is lively, smart and very lovable. Shen Shuyun gave her the gift box of chocolates he brought, and the little girl happily After saying thank you to Uncle Shen several times, he was brought home by Xiao Ruan and followed Xiao Ruan to the dining table. There was a man sitting at the other end of the dining table. He looked about thirty-five and was lowering his head and taking off his cufflinks.

  Xiao Ruan smiled, pulled Shen Shuyun to sit down opposite the man, and then introduced: "Shu Yun, this is my brother Xiao Mo who came back from Singapore as I told you. Brother, this is my friend Shen Shuyun, our college classmate. "

  Xiao Mo slowly raised his eyes and looked at the omega in front of him with sharp eyes - he was wearing an off-white windbreaker that reached to his knees. The windbreaker was very loose, but it couldn't hide the curvature of his abdomen, but he seemed to be a little too thin. Now, the windbreaker feels empty on his body; his hair looks like it hasn't been cut for a while and has almost reached his shoulders. At this time, he will pull back the hair that was a little messy by the wind. He closed his head and tied it on the back of his head with a rubber band pulled out of her pocket, completely revealing his beautiful jade-like face.

  I don’t know if it was due to the pheromones during pregnancy, but Shen Shuyun’s skin became smoother and smoother than before, seemed to exude a sparkling light under the lamp, making him look like he was carved from mutton-fat jade. His facial features were not extremely gorgeous, but they were better than the combination and matching, whether it was the thin curved two raised eyebrows, small and tall nose, and soft and red lips all make him look like the spring breeze in April, gentle and comfortable.
 Yes, comfortable, that's the word, generally speaking This word is not used to describe people, but Xiao Mo didn't know why, but only these two words remained in his mind.