chapter 32 - hesitation

If he had known that he would encounter such a scene, Shen Shuyun would not have asked for trouble.

  At eight o'clock, Shen Shuyun received a call from Ning Wan: "Brother Yun, I seem to have left a document on the bedside table. Can you see if you can ask Aunt Wu to deliver it? Or I can ask the driver to go back and pick it up. .”

  Shen Shuyun was downstairs at that time. He had just finished eating the dumplings that were cold last night. He answered the phone and hung up the phone.

  He went upstairs to the bedroom, and sure enough he saw a document spread out on the bedside table. Ning Wan probably put it on top after reading it before going to bed yesterday, and forgot to take it when he left in the morning. Shen Shuyun picked it up and flipped through it. It was a contract. He must be in a hurry. He suddenly remembered that Aunt Wu sent him a text message this morning, saying that his son had something to do and wanted to ask him for a day off. So he sighed, changed his clothes resignedly, gathered the documents and put them in a brown paper bag, and drove to the company in person.

  He didn't come to Ning Wan's company often. He and Ning Wan had different professions at work, and they were completely unrelated, so he rarely asked about Ning Wan's company affairs. Naturally, no one in the company recognized him.

  The receptionist who was doing the rotation today was a young girl who had just arrived. She had not seen Shen Shuyun before. When she saw him walking towards the elevator that led directly to the president 's office, she quickly ran over to stop him: "Sir, are you on the wrong track? If you want to do business, You have to take the elevator that turns right in front, as it does not lead to the business processing and consulting departments."

  Shen Shuyun smiled softly and did not blame the girl too much. He just said gently: "I went up from here. You contact Miss Anna and tell her that Shen Shuyun is here. She will do the rest with you." Explained.

  When the girl saw that his face was as gentle as jade and his eyes were as bright as water, she couldn't help but blush when Shen Shuyun looked at her. She thought to herself that there shouldn't be such a good-looking bad guy, so she nodded and said, "Okay, then you can go up first. I’ll ask Sister Anna.”

  Anna is Ning Wan's personal secretary.

  Shen Shuyun nodded, took out the pass card Ning Wan had given him before, swiped it through the door, and took the elevator to the 24th floor.

  He came infrequently, but he was very familiar with Ning Wan's office. Eighty percent of the area on this floor is Ning Wan's office, and the remaining space is the secretary's office and a conference room. He remembered that after getting off the elevator, he walked through a long corridor and found Ning Wan's office. The security guard guarding the elevator entrance recognized him and did not stop him. He nodded to Shen Shuyun, and Shen Shuyun smiled in response.

  Shen Shuyun walked straight through the corridor and walked towards Ning Wan's office. In front of him was an unclosed door, and hearty laughter leaked intermittently from the cracks in the door - he could tell that Ning Wan's laughter was among them.

  He subconsciously squeezed the brown paper bag in his hand and looked quietly through the crack in the door. In the crack, he saw a somewhat familiar face. He recognized it almost instantly. This was the same face he saw in the supermarket. The man standing with Ning Wan.