chapter 70 - Moving

Ning Wan went back with Shen Shuyun. Since he agreed to help Shen Shuyun move things, there was no reason for him to watch as Shen Shuyun packed his things, so he and Shen Shuyun packed up the debris to be moved. Shen Shuyun found his mobile phone on the bedside table in the bedroom. He turned on the screen and found that there were twenty-three missed calls, all from Xiao Mo. He couldn't help but sigh.

  Xiao Mo's anger today must not only be because he was late, but more likely to vent his long-standing dissatisfaction. In fact, it is a good thing to make it clear like this, for both people. During the three years of getting along, Shen Shuyun had not thought about accepting this precious friendship, but all his attempts ended in failure. He could not deceive his own heart, let alone deceive Xiao Mo, and use Xiao Mo as a tool for healing.

  Since you can't fall in love with Xiao Mo, then at least don't deceive him.

  Like may start from many moments, such as a warm smile, a tight hug, or an umbrella handed to you in the rain, which may make one person feel "like" for another person. But generally speaking, the cycle of liking this kind of emotion does not last too long. What can be truly unforgettable and unforgettable must be love.

  The relationship between like and love is progressive. Like is superimposed every day and gradually ferments into love over time.

  The same was true for Shen Shuyun's feelings for Ning Wan. He had devoted all his energy to loving Ning Wan for three years. He had rejected many people emotionally, but he was an undefended city to Ning Wan.

  How could he withstand such wholeheartedness for the second time, and how could he find a heart to love Xiao Mo again.

  It's not that Xiao Mo isn't good enough, it's that he can't do it.

  Ning Wan finished collecting the things in the living room and bathroom, and followed him into the bedroom. When he saw Shen Shuyun sitting on the bed in a daze, he teased, "So you are lazy here."

  As he spoke, he knelt down by the bed and opened the drawer of the bedside table, wanting to continue organizing it, but with just this pull, Ning Wan froze in place——

  The drawer was full of stacks of sleeping pills. The pill boxes were messy, some were opened, and some were still sealed. There were also a few half-eaten pills spread out on the messy pill boxes. You could tell at a glance. It could be seen that it was thrown on top casually.

  Ning Wan raised his head and glanced at Shen Shuyun numbly, then lowered his head and stared at the medicine boxes. He didn't look up or say another word for a long time.

  Shen Shuyun originally thought this was a very common thing, but he didn't expect Ning Wan to react so violently, as if he had done something wrong... Shen Shuyun hesitated to explain to Ning Wan that this was just a sleep aid, but Ning Wan snatched it away: "Brother Yun, do you often suffer from insomnia?"

  These pill boxes are placed on the bedside table, within easy reach when lying on the bed. The empty or full pill box also proves that Shen Shuyun has indeed relied on this drug for a long time.

  Ning Wan's heart felt like someone had squeezed it hard. He thought, did Shen Shuyun also have trouble sleeping every night in the past days?

  In those nights when he couldn't sleep, Ning Wan often thought of Shen Shuyun. He guessed what Shen Shuyun would do in Singapore - there was no time difference between Singapore and China, so was the bright moon shining in front of Shen Shuyun's window also so bright?

  He also comforted himself in his heart. Shen Shuyun went to Singapore as he wished. It was full of green plants and the atmosphere was open. Shen Shuyun's mood would gradually improve and everything would be worry-free. How could he be tossing and turning like him? He should not be able to see the moon at such a late hour. of.