⌜ DIARY FOR REMEDY ⌟

I admit I'm scared but I have no other choice, this is the price I was willing to pay after all.

Running away has its risks; I'm young, barely with nothing to feed, and now in a foreign place that I only visited once during my early days. But if it means I'm free from the shackles of expectations then I'm willing to do so.

It's fortunate that intimidating alchemy chief invited me to stay in the alchemy commission, the room I'm staying in is small but I'm more than grateful enough, besides I barely have anything with me other than my diary and a few spare changes so even being able to get a room for free is a miracle in itself.

So, this is how it feels to finally be free... it has its dangers, perhaps that's why my parents were always so afraid. But I don't want to be isolated anymore, I don't want to just see kids out my window running happily while I watch on with shame, I don't want to be having this burden of expectations. I want to pursue what I want.

That man that I save... his name was Guiying right? I have to thank him someday. But for now, I need to plan out what I need to do, even if I have stocks of knowledge doesn't mean I'm guaranteed to survive this long.

Star Year Calendar 7291 has just begun, so I must hope that luck will continue to blossom forth as I try to make a living on the flagship Luofu.

ENTRY

⌜ 00.00.04 ⌟