017

⌜ SHOPPING ⌟

⌜ SHOPPING ⌟

"Another break...?"

    You muttered as the chief nodded at you, able to still hear you despite the low volume.

"Correct, it's the holidays. it'll start by tomorrow and end by the end of the week."

    And that's how you ended up with even more free time. Some coworkers even commented they were glad as you were told:

"You've stayed here making medicine and checking on patients without going home for about two weeks!"

    Your own health... It was not a worry on your end, but it was still vital for you regardless of what you say. Your own neglection can restrict you from treating patients after all, it's best to also look out for your own health.

    Well not that it matters now since here you were, Starwatcher Avenue. A bustling street lined with shops of all kinds.

    It was a change of pace since most of the break was chopped off with you wallowing inside your own abode. And it was the final day of the break as far as you remember.

    And you merely wanted to end it on a high note by just going on a leisurely shopping... And maybe buying a few ingredients along the way.

   So, you did.

"Only for...!"

"Thank you for your patr..."

"Discount of-!"

"Hey! have you heard?"

"But that fabric looks way better on..."

    The cheers of advertisement alongside the murmurs and giggles of crowds can be heard in your ear left to right and loud and clear. It was quite awkward shopping alone at a time like this, but at least no one bothered your presence.

"Little lady? Are you interested in the jade pendant...?"

    The shopkeeper snapped you out of your thoughts as you glance at the shopkeeper who only smiled in return quite amused by your reaction.

    You could only hum and nod as the shopkeeper immediately packed up the product for you, it was of fine quality to say the least. 

    In any case, finances weren't an issue if it was quite expensive, and it wasn't all too bad to spend hefty sums once in a while.