Chapter 50

"Time to bake cupcakes!" Phil says, setting up the camera in the kitchen.

"Hey guys! I'm here today with Dan and Maya!" Phil says to the camera.

We wave and say hello.

"Today, we're gunna make cupcakes! Enjoy." I smile.

We get them ready and put all the ingredients together. Phil explains the ingredients so people can make these too.

"200 grams of butter? Wow that's a lot." Dan complains as he measures it out.

I pour in the sugar and eggs together and mix wildly. Dan adds the butter and we make a delicious smelling vanilla batter.

I fill the cupcake liners with the batter and Dan gets out a spoon and eats the left over batter.

"Whilst the cupcakes are baking, we are going to make frosting."

"We should dye it blue." Dan says.

"And put little Dan and Phil cat whiskers on them." I suggest.

They gasp and look at me. "YOU A GENIUS!" Dan yells.

"THIS IS TOO GOOD!" Phil shouts, pacing around.

I add black dye to one section of icing and they dye the rest blue. I then put the blue icing in a bag with a giant icing tip and the black icing in a bag with a very small fine tip.

The cupcakes come out smelling amazing and we let them cool for a while.

I decorate the first cupcake with blue and put black cat whiskers on them.

Dan and Phil do the same with the rest until they are all done.

"Now time for the best part." Phil says to the camera. "The taste testing."

We each unwrap a cupcake and eat them. "mmmmmm." We all say together and then start laughing.

"Thanks for watching, hope you enjoyed this pleasant snack we made. I wish you could taste them because mmmmmm." Phil says, making us laugh.

"Bye everyone!" We say.

Phil turns off the camera and we sit and chat while eating more of the baking. "That was a great idea." I say, biting into a cupcake.

"Yeah I agree. Let's do that more often." Dan laughs.

Phil looks at the time. "I say we hang out for a bit longer and then we'll take you home."

I nod. "Guys, my whiskers are almost completely off."

Dan runs over with a marker and draws over the whiskers to make a new coat. "There ya go."

I smile and take it from him and draw more on his face and then Phil's. Soon enough, we all had a new black cat face. We chat for a bit longer until it's time to go home.