Chapter 69

Alexus's pov

Someone knocks on my door. "Go away." I say with my head in my pillow.

"It's me." Madi says through the door. "And I'm coming in."

She opens the door and leaps into my bed. I groan. "What do you want?"

"I wanna know why you guys are being such babies lately." She states.

I take my head out of my pillow and stare at her. "It's nice to know your not on my side."

"It's not on anyone's side." She says. "I think your both being ridiculous, but I still love both of ya!"

"It's just.. wish we never moved away from Canada." I say quietly.

"What?!" Madi almost yells. "Are you kidding me, Alexus?"

I shake my head.

She scoffs. "If we never moved here, I would have never met Joe, and you would have never met Caspar. We wouldn't have all these friends that we have today, because both of us would have not started YouTube. Remember? You wanted to move here for a fresh start, I bump into Joe, and we chat up. You and Caspar start talking, and they tell us about YouTube. We wouldn't have a life if we never moved here."

She has a point...

"Yeah I guess your right. I just... I think I need to move out."

She shakes her head. "Hell to the no you ain't."

I laugh a bit. "Well, what else am I going to do?"

"Make up with Caspar you little slut!" She laughs before violently rubbing my head and leaving the room.

"Caspar is the slut...." I mumble to myself as she leaves.

Joe's pov

"Caspar!" I yell, banging on his door. "Caspar!" I yell again. He's not answering the door.

"What?" He yells. "I'm not in the mood to talk."

"Neither am I." I state. "But I have to." I barge into his room and plump down on the bed.

"What do you want?" He asks without looking at me.

"I want you and Alexus to make up. "Your being idiots."

"No I'm moving out."

I grab his laptop from him that he has on his laps. I look what's on the screen.

"Houses in Brighton for sale?" I read out loud. "I'm not letting you leave, Casp. Your my brotha."

"Well what am I supposed to do?" He asks, looking at me sadly.

I stand to my feet. "Try talking to Alexus without starting to fight, duh."

I leave the room and shut the door behind me.

I walk out into Madi's and my room. She's lying down on the bed on her phone. "Did you talk to Alexus?" I ask.

She nods. "And she's being quite moody still. And Casp?"

"Same. I think they will make up soon though, they have to."

"Well, I don't see that happening. But we still need hope." Madi sighs.

I nod and slump down beside her. "I'm so glad I moved here." Madi says smiles at me.

I smile back. "I'm glad you did too."