Chapter 64

The bells rings and I go out to my locker. I notice Alice sitting alone on the bench looking very sad. I wall over to her.

"Hey." I say. "What's wrong?"

She looks up at me. "Oh, nothing."

I told my head. "why are you alone?"

"I pissed off Hannah and she banned me from hanging out with everyone for the day." She says.

Sigh

"That's really dumb of her. She's not allowed to tell you who to hang out with." I tell her. "Why did she get mad at you?"

"Well.." she starts. "I told her she should be nicer to you."

"You said that?" I ask, smiling.

She nods. "Wow, thank you." I smile. "Your welcome to hang out with Jeana and I."

She smiles. "Thanks."

We walk over to Jeana and her eyes dart over to Alice. "Um." She says. "What's Alice doing here?"

"Well, Hannah isn't being really nice, so I was hoping she could hang out with us." I say, hopeful.

"Yeah." Jeana replies, nervously. "Sure."

...

Zoes pov

"Broseph!" I say to Joe as he comes into the house. "What are you doing here?"

He pulls Madi in from outside. "Well, we need to talk to you since you guys are old and wise."

I laugh. "Joe, I'm 18 months older than you."

"A year and a half actually." He replies. I roll my eyes.

We all sit down on the couches and Alfie comes and joins us. "Hey Mate! What's going on?" Alfie asks.

"It's about Alexus and Caspar." Madi speaks. Alfie and I look at each other.

"Oh no, what's happened?"

"They've broken up." Joe frowns.

"What?" Alfie gasps. "Why?"

"They got into some kind of fight over something stupid, and they just decided it was too much." She tells us.

"Ah." I say. "Where are they now?"

"Caspar is out with some friends and Alexus is at the flat. They still live there, they just don't talk." Joe says sadly. "But Madi and I are still going strong." He puts his arm around her and pulls her closer.

"What's going to happen with the flag?" Alfie asks.

"Well." Madi thinks. "Were not too sure. I'm hoping they can get along as friends.... or get back together."

I nod. "That would be great."

...

Mayas pov

I get home after walking with Jeana. Joe and Madi are here visiting.

"Hey Uncle Joe!" I smile at him.

"Hey love!" He says, hugging me. "I haven't seen you in a while. Howve you been?"

"Good." I smile. "Because right now..." I get everyone's attention. "I'm filing my first video.