chapter 37

We put my guinea pig in my room. I decided not to keep him with the others.

In case i decided that, Zoe went out and bought a cage and accessories for him. Everyone was still here just chatting.

Phil came out and smiled at me. "Hey Maya."

"Hi Phil."

"What are you going to name your guinea pig?"

I shrugged. "I'm not sure yet. You should help me out with that."

He smiles and nods excitedly. "Well I'll give you my number so we can talk now that you have a phone."

"Speaking of that," Alfie started, holding my phone as he entered the room.

"I'm set it up for you. And I put Zoe's and my contacts in. Phil, want to out yours in?"

"Sure." He smiles, taking the phone.

He types and Dan comes up behind him. "Hey Maya." Whatcha guys doing?"

"Just putting my number into her phone." Phil says.

"Oo, may I as well?" Dan smirks.

I laugh and nod. This is soo exciting. I'm getting everyones number!

they finish and give back my phone. I walk with it out to the living room where I see a lot of you tubers, but not all of them.

"Hey!" Marzia greets as I sit down.

"Hi." I say back. She's holding a black pug but it doesn't look like Nala. It looks bigger and manlier..

"This isn't Nala by the way." She says in her high voice as she looks down at the pug.

"Oh." I reply confused. Felix is holding a tan coloured pug. "Oh.. OH!" I say excitedly.

"Edgar and Maya!"

"That's right." Felix says as he holds up Maya. "Maya, meet Maya."

I laugh and shake her paw, making them laugh. Nala runs over and snorts at me so I pick her up.

I hold her over next to Edgar who sniffs her curiously.

They start licking each other and playing around. "Aww." We all say.

We start talking more and then someone yells.

"THERE SHE ISSSSSS!!!" The voice calls out who I recononize as Joe.

I stand up and turn around.

He swoops me up and spins me around bridal style. "I've been looking for you!"

I laugh and hug him. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too! Happy birthday!"

"Thanks uncle Joe." I say, making him smile even more.

"What about Uncle Caspar?" Caspar yells as he enters the room and squishes me into a hug as well.

"Can I have your numbers in my phone, uncles?"

They laugh and agree so I hand it to them.

"Oo little chummy you need my number too!" Louise calls as she enters the room as did snatches it from them.

We all laugh as she dials it in. Then she hands it over to Joe and Casp.

She put her name as 'Chummy' with a heart beside it.

I walk around the house looking for more people. And I find more.

"Hey Maya." Says Tanya. Her and Jim got married last summer.

"Hey Jim, hey Tan." I smile.

"Hello! Happy birthday!" Jim smiles.

"Helloooo." Says Marcus.

Niomi greets as well.

"Hey everyone." I reply.

"Can I have your numbers in my phone?"

They all nod and come forward but Tyler runs over and takes it from me. "Nu uh, mama bear is going first, sweetie."

He types his in and hands it to Troye.

After I got everyone's numbers, I look at the names they put.

They were all funny like:

Jimbob-Jim
Uncle Joe- Joe
Better uncle Caspar- Caspar
Chummy ♡- Louise
Mama bear- Tyler
Troye seeeevahn- Troye
PEWWWWWWDIEPIEE- Felix
Madikins- Madi
Alexoos- alexus
Danny boy- Dan
Philly boy- Phil
Zoe ♡- Zoe
Alfie ♡- Alfie

I smile at the last two. I do have the other you tubers names but they are just their normal names.

It gets late, and Zoe ordered lots of pizza and movies.

People already left so the remaining people are:

Troye, Tyler, Dan, Phil, Joe, Caspar, Madi, Alexus, and Zalfie.

We ate our pizza whole watching a funny movie and then Alfie made popcorn while we watched a scary movie.

I sat by Troye and we both had matching onsies on. He bought me it, and we were wearing pug ones.

Every time a scary part came on, Troye and I would hide in each other. We were a lot alike for some reason.

Joe sat next to me and Madi beside him. he put his arm around her and she scooted into him.

This is the perfect way to end a perfect day. These people are now my family, every one of them.

_______
Sorry for not updating lately. I've had a busy week.

First of all, I love this chapter because it shows everyone meeting. And, I'm very proud of it.

I'm going to update more this weekend.

Love you all and thanks for the reads! :D

-Undead_Glory