Chapter 73

"See ya guys after school!" I call out to Zoe and Alfie.

They wave and say goodbye to me as I exit my house. I meet up with Jeana and we walk to school.

Sam and Jack are waiting by the doors for us to walk us in by our lockers. "Guys?" I ask before we walk down the hallway.

"Hmm?" They say back.

"I just wanted to say... thanks."

They look confused. "For what?" Jack asks.

"Well, you guys are one of the reasons why I have an amazing life to this day, and in just so happy were friends." I smile.

They all look at each other and smile before attacking me in a group hug. "We love you Maya." Jeana smiles.

"I especially love you." Sam says, kissing my cheek.

We end the hug and start walking down the hallway, hanging our before we have to do school work.

Alfie pov

"Zoe, we should have a date tonight. We can go out for dinner dressed all fancy, and maybe go watch a film." I suggest to her.

She doesn't answer.

"Zoe?" I ask again.

Still no answer.

"You've been in the bathroom for a long time Zoe. Are you okay?"

Just before I get up, the bathroom door unlocks and opens wide. I stare at Zoe, blinking. "Are you okay? You never answered me." I say, oddly.

Her jaw is dropped a tiny bit and she has a complete shocked look on her face. "What's wrong? Your scaring me." I say, sitting back down on the bed.

She makes a laughing/cough noise and looks at me with wide eyes and a smile.

"Alfie.... I'm pregnant."