Chapter Fourteen - Y/n

I woke up with a pounding headache. Go figure. Why did I do this to myself? This is horrible. As I slowly start waking up more, I realize that I'm in bed with someone. Please don't tell me I went home with some rando. I sit up, and I see Billie. Oh, thank God! I think I would've just died if I was in bed with someone I don't know. I reach over to grab my phone. Holy shit! It's fucking three in the afternoon.

"Ugh!" I look over and see Billie rubbing her face. I smile.

"Good morning," I say and she glares at me.

"It is not a good morning," she said.

"Trust me, I know how you feel," I tell her and lay back down.

"What time is it?" She asks.

"Three,"

"Three?!"

"Yup, but I am too hungover for this shit," I say. "I'm going back to sleep."

"I'm gonna go get some Tylenol for this goddamn headache," she said, getting up.

"You should bring me some," I tell her and she leaves.

A few minutes later she walks back in with two glasses of water and a bottle of Tylenol. She handed me a glass, poured a couple of pills Into her hand, and then gave me the bottle. I put two in my hand, then took them and put the glass on the side table.

"Y/n, do you remember anything that happened last night?" Billie asks and I shake my head.

"Not really. I very vividly remember some things. Like Finneas taking us home and them bringing us inside but other than that nothing has really popped up yet. Why?" I asked her.

"No, reason,"

"Do you?" I ask her and she shrugs.

"Not really," she says, not looking at me. "Anyway, I think I'm gonna go shower." She said and walked out again. Why is she acting so weird all of a sudden? Everything was just fine. Whatever. I'm going back to sleep.

When I wake up again it's five. I decided to get up and take a shower. I grab some clothes and go to the guest bathroom. When I take my shirt off I notice a whole bunch of marks all over my chest. I look in the mirror and see about nine or ten hickey's all over my chest and neck.

"What the fuck happened last night?" And with whom? This can not be good at all.

As I get into the shower I start thinking really hard as to who could've done this. It can't be many people. The only person I ever remember being around all night was Billie. There's no way. I should not have drunk so much. This isn't good at all. It's gotta come to me at some point. Is that why she was acting so weird earlier? She remembered and didn't know if I did or not.

I vividly start to remember last night. From when we first got to the club to when Billie and I were having an extremely heated makeout session in my bed. Oh, my God. How did that even end up happening? I mean, at least it wasn't a random person leaving hickeys all over me. That's definitely the reason why she was acting so weird earlier.

When I got out of the shower and got around I went to go find Billie. I look all around but she's nowhere to be seen. I pull out my phone to text her and see that she's already texted me.

Billie: I left while you were sleeping. I'll be back in a few hours.

She's gonna try and avoid this at all costs, isn't she? She can not be serious right now. She really is a pain in the ass. She knew I would remember eventually, so she's avoiding it all. By nine o'clock, she still wasn't home. Where the hell is she? Should I text her? Just as the thought crosses my mind, I hear the front door open. I quickly get up and go downstairs.

"Where the hell have you been?" I asked her.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked me with a weird look on her face.

"You just randomly left and haven't talked to me at all today,"

"Oh, my God," she mumbled. "I have shit to do, Y/n. I told you I left while you were sleeping. Not all of us have the luxury to sleep all day because we're hungover."

"What the hell is wrong with you today?" I asked, and she just glared at me. "You do not take being hungover very well."

"Whatever. I don't need this shit," she said and started walking upstairs.

"Is it about last night?" She stopped the moment I said that. That gave me my answer.

"You... you remember that?" She asked, looking at me again.

"I didn't until I got in the shower. That's when I started sobering up some more, and everything came back to me," I told her. "Listen, we were drunk. If you want, we can forget that it ever happened."

"That's the problem," she said.

"What do you mean?" She looked down and mumbled something. "What?"

"I don't want to forget it," she said, looking at me again. "I thought you would want to. I thought the moment you remembered, if you ever did, you'd regret it. That's why I've been avoiding you all day. I didn't want to hear you say that you wanted to forget it and pretend that it never happened." I smiled. "What?"

"I don't regret it. Even though I barely even remember it. I was afraid you were going to regret it," I told her. She walked back down the stairs and came over to me.

"I'm sorry," she mumbled. "I'm not great at expressing and communicating things."

"It's okay. I understand. I just didn't want to feel ignored for the rest of the time that I'm here." She nodded.

"So, are we just gonna forget about it or what?"

"I don't know. I mean, we were both drunk. Did any of what happened really mean anything?" I asked her. She shrugged and stayed quiet, looking away from me. "Did it mean something to you?" She still didn't say anything. "Billie?"

"Yes," she said and finally looked at me. "It did mean something to me. I like you, Y/n. I've been trying not to, but it's hard when you're perfect in every way possible, and I always wanna be near you. And I'm happy when I'm around you." Does she really feel this way? Or is she just saying that? "I don't know if you feel the same but that's how I feel. If you wanna leave and ignore me, that's fine. But it's better that I tell you now because it's gonna be better for me." And she keeps rambling on and on about how it's the better option. I'm getting tired of hearing about this. I grab her face and kiss her. She starts kissing me back. It's soft, passionate, and a little bit awkward. I pulled away and looked at her.

"You talk a lot," I said and she smiled.

"I know, I do that when I'm nervous,"

"Why are you nervous?" I ask her.

"Are you seriously asking me that right now?" I laugh.

"Maybe," the smile on her face fades and she looks down again. "What's wrong?"

"Was that you saying you feel the same way?" She asked. I nod.

"Was it not clear enough?"

"Y/n, I'm being serious," she says and looks at me again. I sigh. "What are we?"

"I'd say we give it time. We don't know each other that well. How about we go to dinner?" I ask her.

"Tonight?"

"I mean, why not? Make it a date?" She smiled again.

"I would like that," she says.

"Good," I say. "Now let's get ready and change."

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see,"