Chapter Fifty - Y/n

"So," Claudia starts. "Only one week until the wedding. Are you excited?" I smile.

"Mostly nervous, but yeah," I tell her.

"Why are you nervous? There's no reason to be nervous. It's exciting,"

"And nerve-racking. I know I should be excited, and I am. Just as it gets closer and closer, I get more and more nervous,"

"Well, at least you have your family here," I nod.

Billie finally walks backstage and starts getting ready to leave. She grabs my hand and pulls me out of the building. We get to the car, and she puts her stuff in the back, walks around, and opens the passenger door. She gestures for me to get in, and I do. She closes the door and gets into the driver's seat. The entire car ride was silent.

"Billie, where are we going? We just passed the hotel,"

"We're going to the airport. Why do you think I tried getting out of there so fast?"

"Airport? Why the airport?"

"Because your family's plane landed right when the show ended. We need to go pick them up,"

"I didn't know they were gonna be here so early,"

"Did you think they were gonna get here two days before?"

"Nobody told me anything. Nobody's been talking to me. You haven't been talking to me lately,"

"Y/n, I've been busy. We've been on tour for a month. I guess I was too distracted to tell you about it," she says.

"Okay. You don't need to get so defensive about it,"

"I'm not getting defensive. I am simply just telling you that's what happened,"

"You're being aggressive. You're telling me that's calmly telling me?"

"Oh, my God. I'm not dealing with this. Let's just get your family and get back to the hotel and sleep,"

"Yeah, maybe you'll be less of a bitch then," I mumbled.

"The fuck did you call me,"

"Doesn't matter. Just drive," I say, crossing my arms and looking out of the window.

We got to the airport and my family was outside waiting for us. Billie and I got out of the car and helped them with their bags. We noticed that there weren't enough seats in the car for all of us to fit. 

"I could just get an Uber or something to the hotel," I offered.

"No, you will not," Billie said. 

"Olivia, lay on the floor," my stepdad said. 

"What?" Olivia questions.

"You're the smallest. Lay on the floor," he tells her.

"I will not be doing that,"

"Liv, just do it," Oliver says. She sighs. 

"Fine," we all get into the car, and we start heading to the hotel. The whole car ride was silent between me and Billie. She would talk to my family, but not me. "Guys, it's starting to get really uncomfortable on the floor,"

"Don't worry. We're almost there," Billie tells her and about five minutes later we end up at the hotel. My family all check into their rooms and Billie and I head to our room. We still haven't said a word to each other. I watch as she grabs her clothes and goes to the bathroom, and I hear the shower turn on. I sigh. I leave the room and run into my mom. 

"Oh, I was just coming to talk to you. Where are you going? Where's Billie?" She asks.

"She's in the shower," I tell her and look down.