Chapter Thirty-Two - Y/n

Billie and I haven't talked in three days. I've texted her, but she only leaves me on seen. I guess that's something, right? I don't think so, but I'm gonna believe that is it. It makes me feel better. I just wish I knew why she's not talking to me. It just doesn't make any sense to me. I just want an explanation. 

We're behind the stage waiting for the show to start, and she still won't look at me. I'm not trying to talk to her right now. I don't want to upset her right before she goes on stage. I do plan on trying to talk to her after. That's if she'll even let me. She might not. 

She finally goes on stage, and it's just me and Claudia now. I'm lying on the floor with my eyes closed. 

"Are you comfortable down there?" Claudia asks.

"Very," I say sarcastically.

"Have you talked to Billie yet?" I look at her.

"Does it look like I've talked to her? She's still fucking avoiding me," I tell her. She sighs.

"I'm sure she'll come around eventually. But my one question is why is she avoiding you?"

"Your guess is as good as mine. She won't talk to me so I have no idea why she's avoiding me. I've been texting her. And I went to her hotel room yesterday. She didn't open her door until after I left. I thought that meant we would finally talk and I would figure out why she wasn't talking to me but then she went back into her room."

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I really wish I could help," 

"It's whatever," it's silent for a few minutes. "Do you think she's breaking up with me?"

"No, she's not. She might just be going through something,"

"That really doesn't help me at all. If she's going through something, why is she talking to everybody but me? It feels like I did something and I don't know what because she tries to avoid being in the same room as me,"

"I know. She hasn't even told me anything," 

"I want to just let her come to me but I doubt that she will. I just don't want her to feel like she has to tell me anything if there is something going on," my phone starts ringing. "Who is it?" She looks at my phone.

"Who's Eva?" I roll my eyes.

"Just ignore it. She's one of Gia's friends who is like completely obsessed with me," she gives me a weird look.

"Why do you have her number if she's obsessed with you?"

"I don't know. It was some stupid thing Gia did. I really don't know. I didn't want to argue,"

"Do you think this is why Billie isn't talking to you?"

"No, I've already told her all about Eva and how I've done my best to avoid her," 

"Hm, okay?" 

After the show, Billie and Finneas come backstage and Billie immediately starts packing her stuff to leave. I sigh, she's trying not to talk to me. I'm not even surprised anymore. I don't even know what to do at this point. I get up and walk over to her. She doesn't even look at me. 

"Billie, can we talk?" She turns to look at Finneas.

"Let's go. I want to go to bed,"

"Billie," he says. 

"No," she interrupts and walks out. He looks at me with a sorry look. I shrug and we all follow behind her. She starts putting all of her stuff in the car. 

"Please, Billie, I just want to know what's going on," I say just watching her. She scoffs. "Billie, please just tell me why you're not talking to me. I'm so confused." Nothing.