Pete

Pete was having a hectic day. No. It was a hectic week. Ever since Porsche joined he created nothing but trouble. Most of that trouble ended up finding Pete. Not only was Porsche completely bratty and arrogant he was also an Omega. That baffled Pete.

The Main Family never employed Omegas. It was one of their most important rules. It was taboo for Omegas to work in this line of work anyway.

Well, except Pete. Who, as an Omega, has been hiding his real nature from the moment he became Khun Tankhun's bodyguard, which is why Pete couldn't help but be worried about Porche's safety. He didn't know what Khun Korn had in store for the younger but it didn't seem good. As a bodyguard, Porsche had to pass the training for it and his attitude didn't help him at all. All Pete could do was help him on the way and try to get him to follow the rules, for his safety.

Porsche and Pete became roommates, which was not ideal for Pete's situation. He took hormone injections to hide his natural scent and suppress his heats. That way he would pass as a Beta. Because of the way Pete was raised he never needed to show and nurture his Omega nature. He knew what kind of options Omegas had. If you were rich like Khun Tankhun, you had every right in the world but if you were as poor as Pete the options were very slim. The best thing his good-for-nothing father did for him, except die, was getting him to box and build an untypical omega body.

As much as Pete wanted to hate Porsche because of the way he was acting, he couldn't. He understood him and why he did what he did. He wasn't born into this world like Khun Kinn or even Khun Vegas. Pete has been in the mafia world since he was fifteen years old. He can't say he was used to it by now, but he was more used to it than Porsche. Why couldn't they hide Porsche when The Minor Family came for their monthly meeting Pete didn't know. With Porsche's track record, he knew he was going to cause some kind of trouble on this day.

Since Khun Tankhun didn't attend the meetings with The Minor Family there was no need for Pete at that meeting. Pete didn't like that, because there was someone he really wanted to see in that meeting. While the families attended the meeting Pete, Arm, and Pol accompanied Khun Tankhun to his daily spa treatment. The plan for today was to relax in the spa and then watch a new Korean drama with a handsome but brooding male lead and a soft but adorable female lead, Khun Tankhun's preference for dramas.

Pete! Khun Tankhun called for him. We are going to my room. It's your turn to get the snacks for drama night.

Pete loved Khun Tankhun. He was eccentric, yes, a bit crazy too. But he really cared for his family and his bodyguards. Khun Tankhun was an Omega who led a harsh first part of his life, which resulted in him being this way now. Pete could understand that and he didn't mind taking care of Khun Tankhun but he preferred when Khun Kinn had assignments for him. Mostly, because he couldn't bear to sit through one more enemies-to-lovers drama or horror movie night Khun organized.

Of course, Khun Tankhun. Pete gave him his dimpled smile. Any preference?

Pete! Bring something good. Said Khun Tankhun while he was dressing in his grey, spa robe. You should know that by now, Petey.

Of course, Khun. Pete went down the hallway thinking about what kind of candies Khun Tankhun would be in the mood for. His taste changed every few minutes. It happened so often that Arm, Pol, and Pete had an ongoing bet about how long Khun was going to keep his current hair color.

Pete was so lost in thought while he was walking towards the kitchens and pantry that he would have completely missed the two members of The Minor Family coming his way. However, the moment he found a sour scent in the air he knew exactly who it belonged to. He lifted his eyes to see two brothers leaning on each other, while the younger one was bleeding.