Pete-Macau

Pete was woken up by someone shouting. The fear of Vegas' father appreared in his gut. 

Before he knew it, the Omega was throwing off the comforter and putting on one of Vegas' silky robes that was lying on his nightstand. Still in the same place where they left it two days ago. 

The Omega didn't think, he just acted. 

What was he going to do to Khun Gun when he confronts him? He didn't know. 

Why was he doing this? He didn't know that either. 

And how it will be when Khun Gun sees him in his son' clothes smelling freshly of Heat and Rut? The older Alpha would kill him on the spot. 

But Pete didn't let any of those things prevent him. Vegas was a bad man, sure, but he didn't deserve the abuse his father unleashed upon the Alpha. No one deserved that.  

And later, he might even blame it on the pheromones and his desire to protect the Alpha, but at that moment Pete went where he was needed. To save Vegas. 

Or that's what he hoped for prior to entering the kitchen unarmed still smelling like an Omega to see his Pup. 

Pointing a gun at his brother. 

Macau's eyes diverted from his brother when he noticed another figure present in the room. P'Pete was slowly approaching the two alphas dressed only in what Macau instantly knew was his brother's silk robe from what he could see the Omega looked scarred. His whole body was littered with bruises, gashes and bite marks.

Macau... Vegas attracted his attention again but the young Alpha couldn't turn his gaze from his P'Pete and the way he looked. His normal prideful and bubbly personality was now replaced with looking ashamed. Lower the gun... Please, Cau...

But the gun remained firmly in place. Macau needed some answers and he needed them now. His eyes were getting watery but he couldn't lose focus.

Pup... It was that voice, which drew his eyes back to its owner. His Hia also looked at the bodyguard. And he looked surprised about the term P'Pete used. Please, put down the gun. You wouldn't want to hurt your brother, Pup.

No! Macau stood decidedly. He hurt you. I know he did. And the Alphas aren't supposed to hurt the Omegas. But he did.

The young Alpha started to approach his Mama. Before Macau could understand what was happening Vegas growled at him.

Macau! The older Alpha's voice was deep. Move away from MY OMEGA!

Your Omega?! Macau heard himself and the bodyguard say at the same time. His hands were shaking and the gun was becoming heavier in them. But Macau couldn't risk for his Hia to grab the gun.

Of course, Macau wasn't really going to shoot his brother but he wasn't thinking clearly at the moment. All he knew was that someone he loved was hurting another person he loved. Nobody could compare to Pete and Vegas. They were everything Macau had in life. And if Vegas took his P'Pete away, the younger Alpha didn't know how he would live.

I am not your anything, Vegas. P'Pete scoffed. You don't deserve me.

At that Vegas' eyes widened with an unknown emotion but as Macau cocked the gun the attention was back on him.

And of course, the Omega was right. His Hia didn't deserve him. But Macau didn't either. He hurt him too.

In the moment of hesitation, P'Pete stepped closer to the younger man and put a hand on the gun.