Macau

Macau didn't succeed in catching his brother but he came face to face with his mad Pa.

Where have you been, brat?! His father yelled at him the moment he entered the upper levels of the house followed by the bodyguard. I told you to stop escaping your bodyguards!

Pa, I... The slap that followed was louder than any church bell around them. The whole floor looked at them in silence. His Pa never hurt Macau. Not physically at least. It was always Vegas who got the short end of the stick.

Don't you know what sort of shit happened here today?! He continued to scream at the top of his lungs not minding their company. No! How could you know?! When Tim went to get you from school you were nowhere to be found!

The young Alpha wanted to yell back at his father. To tell him he knows exactly what happened today. That his brother managed to make another mess and betray The Main Family. That their men kidnapped his Chay.

He hung his head and did what Macau did best. He pretended.

I am sorry Pa. It will never happen again. He faked an apology. I went to karaoke with my friends and we lost track of time.

His father sighed before he smacked the young man once more. This one echoed loudly too.

Let this be a reminder of it. His Pa said furiously. Vegas is not here to protect you anymore. It is time to man up, Macau.

Then he left followed by his guards. Only Tim and Nop stayed back.

Where was his Hia? Macau's head was starting to throb. From both the pain and confusion.

Khun Macau. It was Nop. Khun Vegas is at a safe house. Don't worry.

Oh, that's okay then. At least he was safe. But they still needed to talk.

But the young Alpha doubted that the two guards knew which safe house. And even if they did his Pa would never allow him to see Vegas now.

Macau decided to go to his room at the moment. There was nothing he could do now so he laid down to get some rest from this complicated day.

Around noon the next day, Macau got a text. He hoped it was from his Hia but it was from someone unexpected.

Can you go to my house and see if Chay is okay?

It was from Kim.

I am worried about him and know you are too but he doesn't know about me being the Theerapanyakun yet.

Well, Macau wasn't sure how much the Omega wanted to see him or how he was going to get into the mansion at the moment.

Before he could respond to his cousin another text came.

I can take you there and get you inside the house. No one will bother you then.

The young Alpha thought about it. And it wasn't like he had anything to do at the moment. And not like his Pa would care. And maybe he could find P'Pete while he was there and try to talk to him too. He really needed his Mama now.

Be outside in half an hour.

He replied and went to shower and get out of his school uniform.

Exactly half an hour later Kim appeared before Macau and Nop. The young Alpha knew better than to go without one of his guards. He didn't want to challenge his after more than he already did. So he explained the situation to Nop and he agreed with no problems as always. Among their bodyguards, few really cared for the two brothers and Nop was at the top of that list.