Pete-Vegas-Macau

**A/N So I just realised that this part is not complete for some reason and doesn't make sense with the rest of the story so I fixed that**

Pete couldn't phantom as to why Macau was avoiding him at the temple. Why was he acting like he was just one of the bodyguards?

But he didn't want to out the younger in front of Khun Vegas.

He told the Khun Kinn that he would've been caught. Pete was the worst at sneaking around.

The bodyguard wanted to talk more to Macau. He wanted to explain the situation but when he came back from pouring out the jug both brothers were gone. He looked around but they must've left the temple already.

As if sensing his worry one of the Aunties approached him.

I know how fun the young love can be. She started and at first, Pete didn't understand who she was talking to. But this is a temple. Tell your husband to save that for the bedroom.

She laughed at that and the Omega had no idea what she was talking about.

He just smiled and nodded anyway. Pete didn't have time for this.

Your Pup will understand when he falls in love. Macau will? Understand what? Mine were like that too when my husband and I showed affection in front of them. But later in life, they told me it was kinda sweet. It was just proof their parents loved each other.

The Auntie patted Pete's shoulder. He will come around, don't worry.

And with that, she left. The bodyguard was beyond confused. The only thing he could do was go home and report to Khun Kinn that his target not only spotted him but left him alive. For now.

During his walk home, Pete wanted to stop himself from remembering the Alpha's hands on his back and butt. How he missed his touch. It was something he could never confess to anyone but himself.

The plan was in motion. Tawan played the role of a scorned ex, perfectly.

Tricking Porsche was easy. It always was.

Because people in this family give me strange looks. Vegas told Porsche when they were sitting by the pool. He knew that he could always count on the sympathy card with the Omega. Since I can remember the dirty work was for us to do. The Minor Family.

The Alpha laughed at the thought. If there is something wrong. Their first assumption is that we are the culprits.

Vegas could feel Kinn watching them as he asked Porsche to not make him suffer if he was ever ordered to kill The Minor Family heir.

The only thing Tawan had to do now was to distract Kinn with the memories of their romance and false files.

It was only his luck that Porsche got caught eavesdropping and got blamed for being a traitor. It created a perfect opportunity for Vegas to go and "save" him.

Pete couldn't believe that Porsche would be so stupid as to listen in on Tawan. As if he didn't know what kind of snake the other Omega was.

Big told him that Khun Kinn believes that Porsche is the one leaking the secrets to The Minor Family. The bodyguard was sure his friend was just stupid.

He assured Big as much.

Pup, there is nothing I can do. Big told him.

But I am sure this was all Tawan's doing. He could see the other bodyguard sigh.