Macau

Macau had not heard from his P'Pete in a few days, and he was getting worried. He did not have anyone with whom he could discuss his concerns. he wanted to talk to his Hia but the other Alpha had been on the edge every day since the diamond auction. Judging by the bruises his Hia wore Macau knew his Pa had something to do with that.

He couldn't do anything to help his Hia or P'Pete at the moment. He wasn't sure if his P'Pete was in any danger, or if he just had a lot of work to do. However, something was telling him that this wasn't the case. Though he knew he sounded paranoid, he cared for the other and would rather be safe than sorry. Despite his worries, the younger Alpha still did his duties and went to school.

School wasn't hard and they just finished their exams so he had some time before he had to work harder again. Macau wanted to spend this time with his Hia or P'Pete but both of them didn't have time for him now. He wanted to tell him about his new exhibition and how his photographs managed to be in the biggest hall. Macau took pictures of his Hia and his P'Pete and then printed their photos in black and white. He decided it was too dangerous to have their faces exposed like that so he found some flowers at his local flower shop and covered their heads with them. Vegas' face was covered in red hibiscus and P'Pete was crowned with a bunch of white jasmine.

The younger Alpha took great pride in his work, but he knew he could never show it to his father. Despite not caring much for his father's opinions, he would still hear a voice in his head telling him that he wasn't good enough. Although he knew he shouldn't care about his father's words, he appreciated the attention his father gave him, even if it wasn't always positive. At least it meant his father was paying attention to him.

At the moment Macau was to meet his art teacher. They had said they had found someone who would pose for his Unknown Artist project. Macau was glad they did because he had been coming up empty-handed for a few weeks now. He had the idea, to take photos at Chatuchak Park. Macau always found solace in that park. The young Alpha would visit it often with his Mama when they went to Chatuchak Weekend Market. They would spend their Saturdays there as much as they could. P'Pete would always buy some kind of toy there for Macau when he was younger. It wasn't like Macau didn't have toys or had no money for toys, it was that these cheap plastic ones meant much more to him. One time they were there after they had their fill of Khanom Krok and Somtam they stumbled upon a toy stand. Macau was ecstatic. It was so colorful. P'Pete couldn't stop him even if he tried. He didn't though. he laughed at the younger and told him to pick a toy he likes. Macau's eyes twinkled when he saw a red firetruck but then his eyes turned to a chubby dinosaur plushie.

The younger was at the crossroads. He didn't know which one to choose. Firetruck was cool and he didn't have a similar at home. He could make a garage for it with legos that his Hia bought him or he could take it and show it to Kim at The Main Family's house. On the other hand, the green dinosaur looked very soft and cuddly. He could imagine it was P'Pete when the older one wasn't with him. When retelling this story later in life, P'Pete would always highlight how Macau pouted and how focused he was. Before he could decide, P'Pete made a decision to buy both. Macau protested, knowing how much P'Pete got paid and how much money he sent to his Yaai meant he didn't have a lot to spend. Of course, during the years Macau insisted on paying for things and P'Pete wouldn't hear about it. Except when it was his birthday, but that was it. Every other time, P'Pete paid and he never cheapened out either.

That was how Macau got himself a firetruck and a dino plushie he decided to call Mennoy. He had to hide them from his bodyguards, who we pissed that Macau has escaped them again so they didn't notice anyway. To this day Macau still has Mennoy but his Pa threw away his red firetruck when he started high school.

Macau would often go to Chatuchak Park and stand on a bridge with his Hia. Vegas would buy them an ice cream after school and they would walk around or take a football to play a bit. When Macau was younger Vegas even managed to take him there on a picnic or they would rollerblade. The last time they went to the Park together was when his Hia finished high school and started working for his Pa full-time.

So that place had a very sentimental meaning for the young Alpha. He wanted his last project to be there before he had to start focusing on business classes at University. One day Macau hoped to take a family picture at that park. With him, his Hia, and P'Pete standing on that bridge. He knew it was a lost cause as both of them could never be seen together for the good of the families but Macau could still dream.

As he entered the teacher's room he had a somewhat of a bad feeling.

Ah, Macau. The teacher noticed him. There you are.

Here I am. Macau laughed at his art teacher. Mister Pond was a middle-aged man, who was a part-time artist. In his spare time, he would do photography and would focus on the exposure. He taught Macau a lot and was always very helpful. Macau never knew the man to yell even if someone did horrible on their assignment.

You can sit. He showed him the bright orange couch. We are still waiting for Porchay. He will be your new muse if you will.

Macau didn't know who Porchay was but he knew that Mister Pond would find him a good "muse" as he called them. He would always say that there were no bad muses only bad photographers. He only hoped that his classmate would be willing to work and put up with him when he found out who he really was. That was also the reason he loved Mister Pond's classes the most. The older would never judge him based on his background or second gender.

While they were making a small talk the door opened and Macau was confronted with the scent of lilies and roses.

I am sorry for being late. The most beautiful Omega in the world came and apologized to Mister Pond.

It is quite alright, Porchay. The teacher smiled at him and showed him toward Macau. Macau just arrived too.

Macau was too stunned to speak. Porchay... That was his name. It suited him.

Sensing his hesitation Porchay introduced himself first. Hi. I am Porchay and I am trying to be a singer.

That's right. You should've heard him sing Macau. He is phenomenal. Said Mister Pond. That's why I asked him to be your Unknown artist.

Um, thank you. Macau finally came to as the Omega sat next to him. I am Macau. Thank you for doing this, Porchay.

It's really not a problem. Porchay had a divine smile, Macau had concluded. Maybe we can go to the coffee shop down the street and arrange everything? Spend some time together and get to know each other.

'I want to spend my life with you.' Macau thought still dazed with the other. Yeah, that sounds good.