Pete

Pete was comfortable. Very comfortable.

It was warm. The heat surrounding him offered protection. Like a safe zone.

The bright sun's rays pierced his closed eyes. He woke up slowly.

'What even happened last night?' Pete thought to himself.

He opened his eyes to see a firm chest before him. 'Oh, that's right.'

Suddenly all memories of last night came to him. P'Ohm being a Yakuza leader and trying to sell Pete to Khun Vegas. He even shot the bastard when the Alpha mentioned Macau.

Then Khun Vegas brought him to a hotel and they slept together. Again.

Well, by sleeping together Pete meant that Khun Vegas ate him out. The Omega was blushing furiously by now. He could feel the other waking up too.

Before he could move away Khun Vegas opened his eyes and looked at the other man.

Shit. There was no escaping it now. He tried to close his eyes and pretend he was still sleeping.

Oh, right. His voice sounded groggy. It was deeper than usual and Pete had to divert his mind from the horny thoughts. This happened.

He sounded uninterested as the Alpha untangled himself from the bodyguard. Khun Vegas sat up on the edge of the bed with his front turned away from Pete.

What are you waiting for? The Alpha huffed. The harshness was clearly aimed at Pete. Get dressed and I'll drop you off.

It made the Omega realize how different the Alpha from last night was compared to this.

'How was I so stupid to believe otherwise?' He thought as he tried to find his clothes around the room. Pete would be mortified if someone was to see him dressed like he was now. He quickly went to the bathroom to wash his face when he noticed the number of bruises around his lower neck.

'Looks like I will be wearing a turtleneck again.' The Omega smiled sadly at that thought.

When he returned to the room Khun Vegas was already dressed fully and absorbed into his phone. He tried to call someone but was getting rejected.

Fuck. Pete heard the Alpha murmur.

Khun Vegas... He said tentatively.

What?! Khun Vegas turned to him and shot him a glare. I forgot you were still here.

So, that's how he was going to play this? Okay. Pete won't let himself hurt because of one bipolar asshole.

Pete only continued to look at the Alpha.

Right, the driving you over... Khun Vegas smirked as he got close to the Omega. It's only 6 AM. There is a taxi station down the street. Let me give you the money for it.

The Alpha took a handful of cash from his pants pocket and started counting the sum.

Khun Vegas, what do you mean? Pete was confused. He was promised a ride home. How low can this Alpha stoop?

Did you really think I have time and will to drive you around? He looked smug. C'mon Pete. Not even you can be this dense. I had fun last night, think you did too.

He had no right to look hurt at that and he knew it. But Pete couldn't help himself. After everything that happened last night, he expected a little decent from the Alpha.