Macau

The world could end and Macau wouldn't care. 

His room was filled with the sounds of Lana Del Ray. He didn't know about the artist before this week but with how he was feeling at the moment the songs hit hard. Especially, "Chemtrails Over the Country Club". 

How could he fuck up so badly? 

He was so good for a while. Macau had a friend. And what a friend at that. Macau just wasn't prepared for it to happen so soon. 

The sleepover didn't exactly go as he planned. 

When Macau and Pete parted ways after getting ice cream and that whole coffee fiasco the young Alpha all but ran home. He ran into the house greeting all the staff before going to his room. On his way there Macau stumbled upon his Pa. 

And where are you hurrying to? His father smiled at him. If he didn't know him better he would say it was a loving smile. 

I have a sleepover. Macau responded without thinking. He expected his Pa to freak out and forbid him. But his father only patted his hair and said to be careful.

And act nice. He added. We don't want you embarrassing yourself in front of someone's parents. 

Ah, there it was. The whole spiel. Be a good Alpha and act like your status demands. But the young man didn't want to risk anything so he just smiled and agreed to it. He didn't even deny the existence of other's parents just to be safe.

Before he left his Pa added. And stop dodging your bodyguards Macau. 

He nodded and entered his room.

Macau didn't have a lot of time to get ready so he quickly took a shower and brushed his teeth. All of his things were already packed so he just needed to go downstairs and take a train to Chay's house. 

Easier said than done. Right? No.

When Macau arrived downstairs there was a bodyguard, Tim, assigned by his father to drive him and wait in the car the whole night in case of an emergency. 

'Now, he will have to tell Chay who he was. How else was he to explain a 6-foot burly man watching from the car?' He honestly wanted to cancel. However, he was too excited to avoid spending time with Chay. 

The moment he arrived at Chay's house Macau couldn't stop the jittering. It was his first sleepover. At his first friend's house. 

Okay, you stay in the car. Macau told the bodyguard. And please don't come out if I don't call for you.

With that, he exited the black Audi. 

Chay greeted his friend at the door, and the Omega was beaming with joy. He didn't even notice the black Audi in front of his gates. Macau stood still, taken aback by Chay's scent. He was wearing a T-shirt and shorts, nothing unusual, but his scent was overpowering. It might have been because Chay was comfortable at home and could let his scent out freely. Macau couldn't imagine having that kind of freedom in his home. Not with his Pa around. 

Why are you just standing there, silly? Chay giggled and Macau swears his heart skipped a beat. Come in, Cau. 

And Macau knew that the other didn't mean it in the way he perceived it. 

'Pervert.' His mind contributed. 

That thought managed to pull him back from his stupor. He followed the Omega into the house. 

The house looked nice. It seemed spacious. It looked like people actually lived in it. Nothing like his home.

Macau continued to look around the living room.