Pete-Macau

After Porsche and Khun Kinn were found, P'Chan informed Pete that Khun Kinn had been injured. During Khun Kinn's recovery, several families caused trouble. Big, Porsche, and Pete were given an assignment to go undercover in a casino to try and identify the culprit behind Khun Kinn's kidnapping.

Khun Tankhun was strongly against letting Pete go with them. He didn't know what happened to the Omega on the night of the auction. Everyone decided it would be better not to tell him. But somehow in the last few weeks, Khun Tankhun acted very overprotective over his bodyguards. Especially Pete. He only managed to go on this mission since P'Chan persuaded the older Omega heir that Pete was crucial in helping to catch his brother's kidnappers. So, while Khun Tankhun held fort beside Khun Kinn's bedside three of the bodyguards went to the casino.

The eldest son of The Main Family wasn't the only one who was against Pete doing such a dangerous assignment. Big had a fight with P'Chan over it for three days before Pete convinced him he would be fine.

I will not let you get hurt this time. Said Big as they were preparing for their mission. And I am not talking to you for the next few months. Feel free to move to the couch.

P'Chan was dumbfounded at his husband's words. Pete knew that P'Chan didn't want either him or Big on this mission but it was ordered by Khun Korn, which meant he had no say in it. If the situation wasn't so grim the younger Omega would tease P'Chan about how whipped he was for his husband. When Big and P'Chan worried over him like this Pete often wondered if the other bodyguards ever felt jealous or if they resented him somehow. Once Ken had explained to him that they never thought of Pete as being different from them. It was nice that he had a connection with two other bodyguards because everyone needed a family of their own. That somehow always put his brain at ease.

The mission was going well till it wasn't. Porsche misjudged a person of interest but soon found himself face-to-face with a grenade. The fight broke out and before he knew it Pete was holding a grenade. One of the assailants tried to take the device from him. They fought, both kicking wildly. Pete felt a slight fear of dying. It was nothing compared to what he felt the other day with Khun Vegas. He can still hear the other's voice and it always makes his hands shake.

Porsche and Big tried to help him fight off the attacker but before they could do much the grenade was flying through the air.

GET DOWN! Porsche yelled and Pete found himself on the ground. They never heard an explosion.

It's here. One of the performers at the casino was holding the grenade. Pete, Big, and Porsche went to follow the thugs.

Before they could get to them they were stopped by none other than Khun Vegas. He had a gun pointed toward one of the assailants.

A win for The Minor Family. Khun Vegas smirked at the three bodyguards.

Macau arranged to meet with Chay the day after he went to the night market with his Hia. He loved the outing the two had but hated for what happened before it. The young Alpha still didn't know what his Hia talked about with his P'Pete nor why P'Pete reacted the way he did. He knew they hated each other but this seemed excessive. Even for his Hia. Macau hated that all people saw was a monster when they talked about his Hia. He was so much more than that. Sadly, he would never show that side of him to anyone but Macau.

He had deep affection for both of them and wished that they could at least be amicable to each other. When he inquired P'Pete about the incident with his Hia, he gave the same explanation as the Alpha. He was threatened to cease following the brothers. But Macau knew that wasn't all and that his Hia could be cruel when protecting the ones he loves.