Vegas

**A/N I haven't yet decided on the exact number of chapters for this story. For the time being, let's assume it to be around 35. This chapter is one of the last ones and will be written entirely from Vegas' point of view. It will be a mix of comedy and emotions, with moments that will make you laugh out loud and others that will tug at your heartstrings. When I began writing this story, one of the first ideas I had was the plot twist I just revealed. Even though it's a big and unexpected twist, I felt it was crucial to the story.

Thank you for always supporting me and allowing me to take this story further than I have ever imagined. Bring tissues for this one, my lovelies. **

 The guards surrounding the house didn't bother the three men when they went to eat in the shade of the tree the day after their turbulent conversations. Vegas liked it that way. He was still confused by the relationship his brother shared with Pete but was slowly warming up to it. Sitting on a blanket with food spread around them and Macau playing with Khun Spikes - the new official name for Vegas' hedgehog that the younger Alpha chose - and the Omega reading The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco, Vegas was reminded of those family outings one would see in movies.

His heart swelled up at the thought they could be a real family. Maybe with a pup or two more. But for now, Macau was enough. The older Alpha made a promise to himself and to his family that he intended to keep. The whole day he kept proving to Pete that he would be a good mate for him. And that he would never hurt him.

Of course, that was easier said than done. Vegas had already hurt his Omega many times. And not only physically. He would regret the rest of his life for being so cruel to a man he deemed important and as a silent vow to himself that if Pete was to accept him in the end he would repent his whole life for his mistakes.

He needed to make it up to his brother too. Or his Pup. Vegas never saw Macau just as his brother and when the older man saw him like this, nestled in a firm embrace seeking childhood approval or eating and laughing happily he understood that for years Vegas had seen Macau as his Pup. The older Alpha was ready to atone for what he did to Porchay too. It wasn't his intention but Tawan did that. And he was the one egging Tawan on. So he was at least partially to blame. And when they leave the house he will apologize and explain the situation.

Last night he tried to explain more about that certain to the two men while they were preparing dinner but Macau was still pissed at him. It made sense and Vegas would give him space. The worst thing he could do right now is to act like his Pa and push the younger one.

But that was also the reason Vegas slept alone last night. That little shit of his Pup took away Pete and locked them into his room leaving Vegas out staring at the doors. The giggles could be heard from the room and the Alpha was ready to kick down the doors and take the Omega back to his room and punish him for the cheekiness. But he couldn't do that. He had to give Pete reason and time to trust his intentions.

So Vegas did what he did best and went to check on his guards and thank them for keeping all of this a secret from his Pa. They were good people and once they were all back Vegas would reward them. Nop and Tim too. Because they were the first to call yesterday when they noticed that Macau was missing. Of course, his Pa didn't notice it. He was too busy banging one of his whores.

Khun Vegas. One of the guards greeted him first. His name was Aran and he always wore orange. It was his favorite color after all but all his outfits were atrocious because of it. I'm sorry we couldn't keep Khun Macau at bay. We managed to stop him when he first arrived but then he ducked out while we were all sleeping and he has somehow stolen Jerry's gun and...