Macau-Vegas

Macau knew he made a mistake. That was his first thought when he saw P'Pete tailing after his brother. The Omega was after all a bodyguard of The Main Family. It became clear to him that he would always be their loyal dog. As they all are.

His Hia told him the other day that the bodyguards, who are that loyal to their masters would never betray them. Not for anyone. And the young Alpha didn't want to risk The Minor Family's safety by having a relationship with a certain bodyguard. He already caused enough trouble for his Hia.

When someone spoke of him they would compare him to his Hia and Pa. He would always be as cruel as them. But Macau couldn't see himself being capable of that. Only after this.

Before this betrayal.

'How was I so stupid?' Macau thought after a conversation he had with Vegas.

The other morning Vegas came home smelling of sex. The young Alpha had lived with his Pa and Hia enough to recognize that smell. It was always disgusting. Sweaty and dirty.

His Hia still wore the same clothes he had on when Macau saw him the morning before. He must've spent the night with Tawan or some of his Omega whores. And Macau knew that P'Pete would get mad at him for degrading people like that. They needed to live too, he would say. Anyway, they know how.

Only a thought of P'Pete made Macau angry. The young Alpha knew he was just hurt and that P'Pete had no fault in that but Macau couldn't rationalize it. He needed to blame someone so he chose his P'Pete.

Hia. He said when Vegas finally met his eyes. His Hia smiled softly at him and opened his arms.

Macau was still a child. A hurting one at that. He just needed comfort at the moment.

Oho. Vegas kissed his hair. What brought on this sudden surge of love? You haven't hugged me like this since you were eleven.

That was when he thought he was too coll for his Hia's hugs. But he gladly accepted ones from P'Pete. Not right away, of course. They had a trial-and-error period.

Thinking about the Omega brought tears to Macau's face.

Cau, what is it? His Hias asked him.

And Macau couldn't hold it anymore.

Hia... He was full-on crying now and his scent soured. I fucked it all up! Now he will never want to see me again.

Vegas only sighed and guided Macau to sit on one of the couches in their living room. One look sent all the staff out of the room. It was going to be a private conversation after all.

Cau... The older Alpha started. It's better if you don't see him anymore.

But I love him... And he did. He did love Chay. Even if the two didn't know each other long Macau knew that it wasn't just a stupid high school crush. It wouldn't hurt this much if it was.

I know Macau. And it's okay for you to feel this way. Vegas soothed him by releasing his scent as he continued.

I know why you kept it a secret and I am not mad at you. You are a child. He should've known better than to use you for his gain. Wait what? Chay didn't use him. And they were the same age.

Macau looked at his brother when Vegas continued.

It is what happens when one trusts a weasel. He smirked at that.