Vegas-Pete

Takeda-san. Nice to see you again. He said politely.

Ah, Khun Vegas. A pleasure as always. The other untangled himself from the candy on his arm to shake hands with the Alpha.

It was then Vegas noticed the Japanese's escort. It was none other than fucking Pete. 

Vegas didn't notice the bodyguard for years. He was always there, but unimportant to him until a few months ago. Not that the Beta was important to him now, but they have had a way of running into each other a lot more lately. And he noticed him more, especially how the other looked. After the mission, Vegas only saw the bodyguard from afar. The Beta was always dressed in one of his black suits with a smile that never left his face. 

'He had a nice smile.' Vegas thought when he saw him. 'Wish it was directed at you, don't you?'

And now, he saw the other again. The Alpha expected for the bodyguard to be as guilt-ridden as he was. But here he was. Hanging around the Yakuza boss and being his bitch. Vegas felt an emotion he could not describe. Especially when he saw how the Beta looked. 

He looked... Well, hot. Pete had on a mesh top and black jeans. Under the soft lights of the club, he looked divine. 

Khun Vegas, let me introduce you to my lover here. Sensing the atmosphere Takeda continued. This is Pete. 

The Alpha saw the bodyguard looking at him. There was a glint of fear in his eyes. He was probably thinking of how to proceed. 

Before the Beta could make a scene, Vegas took matters into his own hands. 

It is nice to meet you. The mafia heir smirked. Pete, was it?

Baby, greet Khun Vegas here. He is the owner and a business partner. The other Alpha nudged Pete. Sorry, he still needs to be trained properly. 

Vegas saw the way Pete's eyes focused on Takeda's words. He looked hurt and angry. 

Nevertheless, he finally greeted him. Nice to meet you, Khun. The club looks very nice. 

Nice. The Alpha responded. I am glad you think so, Pet. 

The nickname slipped his lips before he could control it. The bodyguard visibly shuddered at the mention of it. If Vegas didn't know any better he would have imagined the Beta was blushing. 

Not to be consumed by Pete again Vegas called for one of the waiters. 

Bring out that bottle of Isabella's Islay. And three glasses. It was in his blood to flaunt his wealth. Especially, when he saw the pitiful diamond choker hanging around Pete's neck. Judging by the bodyguard's salary it was a gift from someone. 

Oh, not for me. Pete smiled at Vegas sweetly. I think I've had enough for tonight. 

'Yeah, Takeda must've fined and dined you already.' Vegas smirked. He wanted to embarrass the Beta but he managed to hold back. The Alpha wanted to see how long this could go on and how far.

Nonsense, baby. Takeda brought Pete closer to him keeping a firm hand on his upper back. Khun Vegas is being hospitable. It would be rude not to accept the drink. 

The bodyguard was squirming and it looked like he wanted to go home. 

'Good.' Vegas thought but he didn't feel the same satisfaction he had some nights prior. 

Besides, we are going to my place later. The other Alpha smirked. So I will take care of you. 

He didn't look convinced. At all. But he still agreed.