Vegas-Pete

When they approached the booth, Vegas could see Takeda smirking. He didn't want to waste time with the other. The time he lost already was too much. 

So, any feedback? The other Alpha asked. He was trying to grab for Pete.

Vegas knew he looked smug when he dragged a hand over the bodyguard's shoulder and took him to stand behind him. Why the hell was he protecting this weasel? 

'Maybe because your brother loves him?' His mind supplied. 

Yes. Vegas loved the confused look on Takeda's face. In fact, offer a price for him. I will take him right here, right now.

As agreed on, Pete began to scramble. P'Ohm, what is happening? I don't understand. 

Don't worry, Pet. Vegas continued. I will take good care of you. Have you on your knees till they bruise. You wouldn't even have to leave the bed or work. 

Oh, the face the bodyguard gave him... There was just something about the Beta that attracted Vegas to him like a bee to honey. 

I don't want that... Please, P'Ohm... The Alpha could slowly see "P'Ohm's" stubbornness break. He was considering it. 

Fine. He stood up. And because you are my friend I will ask only 35 000 bahts for him. 

That was nothing to Vegas. But to Pete. Oh... Vegas felt when the Beta pinched him on his back. He was clearly uncomfortable with that sum of money. 

You, my friend... The Main Family heir said sourly. Have a deal. 

They shook hands once again and Vegas pulled all the cash he had in his pockets. It was around 100 000 bahts so he counted 40 000 and gave them to the other Alpha. 

Extra five, for your troubles, my friend. Vegas smirked at the glee the other man displayed on his face. It was so easy to play with him. It was the main reason why other Yakuza families had the upper hand Takeda lost when his father died. 

Nice doing business with you, Khun Vegas. Takeda patted Pete's cheek as the other looked close to crying. Be a good boy for your new master, baby. 

Oh, and before I forget. Said Vegas before other could leave the club. The Alpha took one look at Pete's choker and ripped it off. The Beta gave a very convincing yelp. For your new pet. It wouldn't go with my aesthetic really. 

He smirked when the Takeda only nodded and smiled. Of course. 

With that, he walked away to the club's exit. 

Why did you give him so much money? Pete now looked better. It was wild how fast he could change his expressions. I cannot pay that pack to you, Khun Vegas. At least not right away. Maybe we can set some kind of payment plan and...

The Beta continued to ramble as Vegas guided them out of the club. 

'He was so cute when he got to rambling.' Thought the Alpha. He didn't have the strength to pretend he didn't think so about the bodyguard. It was true. Why deny it? There will be time for that tomorrow. Tonight he was too tired. 

Don't worry about it, Pete. The hand stayed on the small of the other's back. He won't go far with that money. It should be right over the... Ah!

They were now in the alley behind the club where Nop and the rest of Vegas' guards waited with Takeda pinned to the wall. 

What is the meaning of this, Vegas?! The other yelled. I paid you fair and square.