Vegas-Pete-Macau

Vegas, it is your time, son. His Pa said to him as he handed him an automatic weapon. The bodyguards outside the mansion were a joke and Vegas wondered how his father hadn't realized that this was a trap yet. Make me proud.

Even though he waited his whole life for this moment, a day when his Pa would be proud of him, Vegas didn't give a single shit. He had an Omega to save and a Pup to return to. It was all he could think about.

The Alpha knew that Pete probably didn't want to see him at the moment but Vegas just needed to make sure he was alright.

When The Minor Family first arrived at the mansion entrance they were received by weak guards, but the Head Bodyguard was there. Chan was the only one to do damage to their ranks and after his Pa shot him they seemed to even out the odds. After all, the man couldn't get up from so many wounds.

But the rest were rubbish. That means that the worst is yet to come. But the heir didn't care. He had one goal in mind.

Clearing the entrance his Pa and Vegas finally separated. The moment he stepped into the mansion the Alpha felt the adrenaline rushing through his veins. He was here to save Pete, yes, but he wouldn't be opposed to killing Korn and Kinn. And his father.

Just to be dramatic they took an elevator. Vegas always loved a good entrance. He needed to act like he was participating in his Pa's plan till he could get away and go see his Omega.

The smoke bomb made things a bit easier. The Alpha could still see his cousin exit the elevator with other bodyguards. Vegas recognized one of the bodyguards as Tankhun's. He shot him in the shoulder since the man was probably a friend of his love.

Kinn was a clear target and Vegas began to approach him while he changed the ammunition. It was at that time that Porsche appeared and started shooting the Alpha's guards. Vegas didn't care what problems Kinn and Porsche had between them, something Kim mentioned to him when they were discussing the plan, he was only interested in saving his Omega. From the people, who betrayed his trust. Once again.

In the midst of fighting Vegas could hear his cousin and his Omega fighting over who poisoned his Uncle. How Porsche got blamed for it Vegas didn't know, but that confirmed his suspicions that the Omgea didn't know about the plan. Apparently, not only that, but that Vegas' Pa killed Porsche's parents. His sister.

'Does that mean that Macau and Kim are Chay's cousins?' A silly thought intercepted the serious thinking he did. And yeah. It appeared that was the case. 'At least they are not blood-related.'

And the Alpha had to laugh when he remembered that Kinn and Porsche were cousins then. When Vegas saw them pointing guns at each other he had enough. He already lost a lot of time. He had to get to his Omega.

The two ran and Vegas and the guards left after them. They put up a good fight but things were over once Vegas delivered a kick to Porsche's jaw. It felt good to see him fall on his back and Kinn hurry toward him.

Do you know how long I've dreamed of this moment? Vegas said as he pointed a gun to Kinn's head. But I still can't figure out where to shoot first. At a man betraying my Omega by being a shitty friend or at his boss, who knowingly sent him into a situation there was a huge chance he wouldn't come back from.

The distraction provided by the toy car was everything Vegas needed. When the explosion was set off he made a run for the basement. Luckily he knew the way.

The cells were being guarded by two bodyguards only and when the Alpha ascended the stairs he found those two guards dead on arrival. Each in their respective places. His mind went to the worst thought.