Pete-Vegas

Looking for something? He heard someone say in English.

Pete knew that voice well. He was caught. It was his fate to get tortured by Khun Vegas apparently. He just hoped that he would feel less pain than the man they captured at the casino.

The Omega knew that Khun Vegas figured out that he was snooping on him. Nevertheless, he tried to play it cool.

I'm looking for... Pete put on a fake smile. I can't find a way to my room Khun Vegas.

It shouldn't work. And Pete knows it too. But Khun Vegas only smirks at him. Your house is very big. I'm not used to it at all.

He tried further to dig himself out. It was true anyway. The Minor Family house was bigger than the mansion Pete lived in. Why didn't you just say so?

The Alpha looked at him smugly. C'mon, I'll walk you.

No. Why?

Pete didn't want for Khun Vegas to walk him anywhere, especially to his room. As if the Alpha could sense his discomfort he put his hand around Omega's shoulder and started to guide him back to his room. C'mon. C'mon.

The corridors they walked through looked darker than before Pete went to follow Khun Vegas through them. They were also shorter now.

I'm sorry. He told Vegas as the other was gently pushing him through the green door.

What are you sorry for? Alpha whispered. Hmm, Pete?

He hadn't given him a chance to reply before he spoke again. As I recall, there are a number of things you should be sorry for, Pet.

'Pet?!' That was new.

Pete knew he should have felt disgusted in that moment but the nickname was making his ears red.

The other must've noticed too. His hand moved from the Omega's shoulder to his waist. Pete was trying very hard not to shake. He didn't want for the Alpha to see him broken. It was not a satisfaction he was willing to give.

'Yet.' His mind added.

No. Not yet. There will be no yet.

What was going on with his mind lately? It made him think he was going insane.

What... Against his better judgment, Pete stuttered. What do you mean, Khun Vegas?

The Alpha leaned into his neck.

Pete knew he couldn't scent him but was still afraid. What if his blockers malfunctioned today?

You smell kind of sweet today. Khun Vegas smirked. It must've been from all the food you put in your mouth. If you weren't a Beta one would have to ask themselves if you were eating for two, Pet.

Shit.

He needed to stay calm. Pete couldn't let Alpha's words affect him. He should not overthink this. After all Khun Vegas was still convinced that the other was a Beta. Besides, he couldn't get pregnant even if he wanted to. The Alpha his father chose did quite a number on him. Hence, his current state of being a barren Omega in hiding.

He couldn't say he minded it much. Maybe he did, when he was younger. But as the years have gone by and because he had Macau in his life, Pete completely forgot the hate he felt towards himself for not functioning properly. However, Vegas' words brought some of those feelings back at that moment.