Macau-Pete

When Macau woke up he realized that he was alone in bed. The other two bodies were completely gone and their sides were left cold.

He just wanted to cry. His first image was that Vegas did something to P'Pete while Macau slept. The young Alpha shot out of the bed so fast the room started to look fuzzy. But he didn't let that stop him.

Macau was out of the door and down the hallway in a matter of seconds. He didn't even know where to head first.

Then he heard voices coming from the kitchen. It sounded like they were trying to be as silent as possible but knowing his Hia that wasn't possible.

Stop it, Vegas. It was his Mama. Didn't you see how upset he was? He held a gun at you, for God's sake!

There was some shuffling around before his brother responded.

Stop, what, Pet? His voice held a certain venom to it. You said we would talk. So let's talk. Why was my baby brother ready to shoot me because of you? And while we are on the topic, why does he call you Mama? He has a mother, Pete. And I am one hundred per cent sure it's not you.

Macau wanted to slap his brother. How dare he say that? P'Pete was his Mama more than his birth mother ever was. She was the one to make sure of that. It wasn't Macau's fault she decided to slit her wrists.

The young Alpha could hear the Omega sigh.
Vegas... How can you be so unbearable and caring at the same time? He asked. Macau needs you now. And we need to stay rational and calm for him.

And then what? Macau could hear the irritation in his Hia's voice. You guys explained to me as to why and for how long this weird relationship lasted and after that, we explained to Macau that we both cheated on him and hurt him.

What did he mean by that?'

Cheated? What do you mean? What kind of relationship do you think the two of us have? I told you already that you misunderstood. P'Pete stole the words from Macau's mouth. What we did has nothing to do with Macau. I will not lie to him about it Vegas but we both know what it was. And Macau will too.

Misunderstood. Right. Vegas laughed. That's why every time I saw you together you guys were on a date. Or holding each other. I don't know what weird mommy fetish you have but calling Macau Pup is low. He is just a child. Don't you feel wrong... You used... It was a good thing I lied to him. He would've just always believed your words otherwise. Telling him that you were to sell him to Takeda and make him hate you was the right choice. And it was proven to me when my own brother raised a gun at me.

The slap that followed could be heard from miles away. His Hia must've been stunned. Macau wanted to burst in and hit him too. He knew it was all a lie and now he even knew the reason as to why.

Vegas! You absolute trash of a man! How dare you? The chair scrapped against the floor. It all made sense now. Why did Vegas apologise when he and P'Pete slept together before? Or why he was so adamant about breaking the two up. I told you it's not like that. Stop twisting our connection with your fucked up fantasy. It is not my fault you cannot grasp the concept of a normal and loving bond but what Macau and I have is special. He is my Pup Vegas. And I don't care what you say. And you saw that he doesn't either. I have been in his life almost as long as you and have been his Mama for all that time. All the things your father fucked up I dealt with. I know you protected him too. And I am grateful for that. But don't you dare to discredit what we have built!

His Mama was fierce when needed. Sometimes Macau forgot that. But here he was reminding him of it again. And he was right. Their bind was special. Vegas thinking that P'Pete and the young Alpha had a romantic relationship made Macau cringe. He loves his Mama but not like that. It made sense as to why Vegas would have misunderstood. But he really needed to start listening to reason more than his temper.