Pete-Vegas

Despite Pete wanting nothing more than to turn around and go back to his parents he needed to finish the job here. The Omega managed to follow all the family members into Khun Korn's secret study.

He was a bit surprised when he entered and saw them all sitting almost looking civilized, even Khun Tankhun. Pete didn't know that the Omega would be so exposed and without his bodyguards at that. What did surprise him was the fact that Khun Korn looked alive and well. And the person sitting next to him.

It was a woman who made Pete's life miserable. She was the reason Pete lost his first Pup.

Pete stood frozen in place. Everything he planned to do fell through now. He didn't want to see this woman. Never again. The gun in his hand was slowly slipping.

YOU! And judging by her expression she remembered him too. In a second she was ready to pounce on the Omega.

Before the woman could reach him the Omega saw movement in front of him. Now, between Pete and his tormentor was Vegas. His Alpha.

Take one more step towards my Omega and I will be sure to make you look like a slice of Swiss cheese. Pete saw the shuffling in the room and the guns of two elders pointed at Vegas.

Your Omega?! It was Khun Gun who yelled at his son. Don't tell me you became a whip for some pussy, son! You are as weak as your mother!

The Omega flinched at that. He hated when Khun Gun insulted Vegas because none of it was true.

Vegas, listen to your Pa. Pete's eyes turned to Khun Korn who was still sitting down looking calm but was probably fuming inside. Pete cannot be anyone's Omega. Don't you know what he did to your grandfather? And to this family? He is a traitor.

Vegas looked at Pete for a second and smirked. No, he is not. Weird how you are defending a man who raped and abused someone. Esepcially, you, Auntie.

Pete saw his friend's breath hitch and Khun Kinn didn't know where more to look. He never saw a man so flustered and confused.

Porsche, you must be confused and I bet Kinn is none better. Said Khun Tankhun. So, let me explain. Our grandfather bought our lovely Pete when he was fourteen and knocked him up.

The Omega's eyes turned to his boss. How did he know that? Did Khun Kim tell him too? But why was Khun Kinn so surprised then as if he was hearing all this for the first time?

And do you know what your dear mother did then? It was Vegas who continued Khun Nu's story. When Pete was twenty-seven weeks pregnant she told her father that his Omega was cheating on him. And then our grandfather beat Pete till he lost the Pup. Did you know that, Kinn? Do you know what our fathers decided after Pete took his revenge on our grandfather? Uncle employed him and lured him into the safety of the family, when all along they were planning on killing him brutally.

And Pete saw how Porsche's eyes widened and turned to the woman before Vegas. The woman who was his mother. The person who did nothing but torture him with her father whenever she could. The same woman, who was afraid that Pete was getting too close to her father so she lied and had him raped and abused.

Vegas... The Omega finally found the courage to speak. His Alpha looked back at him and Pete tightened his resolve. He was going to kill them all. All of that bastard's children were pure evil.

I am here, my love. Vegas managed to take Pete's hand in his without looking. The comfort was oozing off the Alpha. On his other side, Khun Tankhun was glancing between Pete and the clock on the wall.