Pete

Pete enjoyed working as Khun Kinn's bodyguard since he believed that's when he was the most productive. Although he had the freedom to spend time with Macau while being Khun Tankhun's bodyguard, he considered that the real job was whatever assignment Khun Kinn assigned him. Since the exchange with the bodyguards happened Pete has been busier than ever. While he was collecting debts with Khun Kinn he found out that Porsche had managed to make Khun Tankhun watch porn, go outside to a bar, and get drunk. Pete felt proud knowing that all the boring tasks Khun Tankhun gave Porsche made him train to become a better bodyguard. He knew that Khun Kinn could see his potential when he took both him and Porsche to collect debts from one of their clients.

Pete knew that Porsche came from a poor family as did he and that he was uncomfortable with the debt collecting. It reminded Pete of the first time Khun Kinn took him as a loan shark. At that time it brought back all the bad memories Pete had of his father and how loan sharks would eventually find him and his grandmother to collect his father's debts. With the years he soon understood that there were no heroes or villains in this world, he told Porsche as much. What he didn't take into account was Porsche getting hurt on his first debt collecting. Or killing his first person. Pete knew that Porsche would take that to heart hard. Pete was the same as him when that happened for the first time. Since he was only sixteen when he first held someone at gunpoint and had to be shot, Khun Tankhun made sure he was alright for the next few months. He would command him less and take him shopping more. Pete knew he cared for him like a big brother would. That was the first time Pete experienced how Omega's nature could soothe someone. Pete thought he would do the same for Porsche in this situation, just without showing his true nature.

After the monthly meeting, Porsche and Pete quickly grew closer to each other. The only thing Pete minded was the glee in the whole family about Porsche hurting Macau. Pete could never show he cared but he did spar a bit harsher than necessary with Porsche. It bothered him that Porsche hurt his Pup and got rewarded for it by Khun Tankhun.

Pete hated having to hide his relationship with the younger Alpha. If it was his choice he would have already adopted him from his horrible father and psychotic brother. However, he couldn't do that. So he did what he could. That meant making kimbap at 4 AM because he got home late and drunk.

Khun Kinn had a packed schedule that Friday and after the collection Khun Tankhun made them all go to Yok's bar for some fun. It didn't help that Pete got so drunk he had spent over an hour making out with someone in the bathroom of the bar. Sometime after 2 o'clock as everyone was lying on the floor or in the booths, Pete went out the back door to light a cigarette. It was a bad habit Pete always discouraged his Pup to pick up on but when he was either stressed or drunk he liked to smoke. Being drunk as he was he couldn't find his lighter. Searching his pants pockets and coming up empty Pete almost gave up when he saw a lighter in front of him. Pete lighted the cigarette and inhaled the smoke before he thanked the person before him. He could see that the person was a man, probably an Alpha by his stature and, he was well-dressed. When the Alpha smiled at him Pete decided that since he was out and having fun, he wouldn't mind having more fun. That's how they ended up in the bathroom surrounded by mirrors and with Pete in the lap of the Alpha making out. Pete wasn't in the habit of having one-night stands as it was risky for both his gender and job but every once in a while, he would let himself indulge in a night of pleasure. As the Alpha pulled harshly on Pete's hair and he moaned Pete knew that would be the end of their make-out session. He got off the Alpha's lap and pecked his lips once more, looked himself over in the mirror - not that he could see much - and left to join his friends.

That left Pete with no time to make kimbap for his Pup. Once he realized Porsche was deep asleep in their room Pete took all the ingredients and his tablet to the kitchens to make the certain food.

A few years ago Pete had to open a TikTok account because of all the videos his Pup kept sending to him. It wasn't always food. Sometimes it was animals doing cute stuff or a drama that Macau watched and wanted his P'Pete to watch. Pete noticed he didn't mind the constant texts as much as when they were younger. When he had first given Macau his burner's number he told him it was just for emergencies. With time and their bond growing stronger, he just accepted whatever the younger sent him.

While he was making the seaweed roll for his Pup, Pete remembered when he first met him. Macau was around eight or nine when he went rummaging in Khun Tankhun's closet. He pulled out all the scarves and hats and tried them all on with different combinations. Pete found him wearing a pashmina yellow scarf with a blue polka dot hat. Before he realized what he had done he took them all from the younger and started to organize the closet again. Pete was a teenager himself at that time and was working as the family's bodyguard for three months and was really scared of Khun Tankhun. Macau being the brat he is started demanding Pete to leave him be and started trashing the room. Before he could do anything Khun Gun came into the room and started yelling at Macau for misbehaving. When he locked his eyes with Pete and then cried Macau, Khun Gun had his own conclusion. He slapped Pete so hard that the closet started spinning around him and would've kept going if it wasn't for Khun Korn stopping him.

Chan quickly came and apologized for Pete's mistake and took him out of the room. Chan was always the savior of the younger bodyguard. Pete considered him to be the Dad of all bodyguards. Except, for Big of course. They had a different kind of relationship. Pete first found out about them the moment Chan took him from Khun Gun. While Pete was sitting in his room with ice cooling his face, Big came in and started to talk to Chan. He could hear Big ask Chan to be easy on him since they knew it was probably Macau's fault. Pete being the youngest of the bodyguards, only, fifteen, was the baby of the bodyguard family. Before Arm, Pol, and Ken became bodyguards, Chan and Big took care of Pete like one of their own. And since he was being somewhat coddled by the two he recovered from Khun Gun's hands sooner. Later that day, he found out that Chan got punished for what Pete did to Macau as he took the blame on himself.

Pete started hating Khun Macau then. He despised the spoiled little boy who couldn't tell the truth and always caused trouble. His opinion of Macau changed only a month later when the younger came back to the house and was left to his own devices. Pete was walking through the garden when he saw the young Alpha. He got closer to the boy who sat on the grass and played with toy cars. When Macau saw him Pete expected to hear his obnoxious yelling and venomous voice. Surprisingly, the younger boy came to him with a bowed head and pouty lips.

I'm sorry you got in trouble because of me. He looked at the older with teary eyes. Pete had never seen a boy look so dejected. He vowed to change that in any way he could. Pete and Macau kept their distance then but would soon get much closer when Macau asked Pete for a favor.

'He is still my troublemaker.' Pete thought fondly as he was putting the finishing touches on the lunch boxes he prepared for the outing with his Pup.

When he got back to his and Porsche's room he could see the other one snoring away. It was 6 AM but he had a day off and could sleep before he would meet up with Macau. He just hoped the younger could lead his bodyguards astray for their outing. Sometimes that was easier than other times. Especially if his stupid brother already made plans for them to be surrounded by the bodyguards.

As Pete lay in his bed he could feel the room spinning. The alcohol was finally leaving his body and he could rest. Before he could close his eyes he noticed that his neck hurt a bit. Pete pulled up his phone and saw that he had hickeys adorning his neck.

'That stupid Alpha!' Pete sneered to himself. He knew he would have to use a large amount of concealer in the morning to hide all of this from his Pup. He sighed and let the sleep overcome him.