Vegas-Macau

A week passed since the mission between the two families went well. His Pa was mad that Vegas spent all of his time on Porsche only to be left in dust as he ran back to Kinn.

Fucking Kinn.

Things would have been different if he hadn't gotten involved when Vegas finally had Porsche under him in that bathroom after the mission. For starters, he would have fewer bruises on his body and less work.

Not only did Kinn manage to have Omega choose him he also had his bodyguards leave the party early. That was especially shitty of him. Vegas wanted to resolve some things that happened the night before the mission.

As he was sitting at his desk Vegas kept thinking about certain mistakes he made. The said mistake was taunting the other bodyguard till he snapped. What happened after the Alpha got into the Beta's room should never be repeated. He never lost control like that. It was like he was driven by some wild forces. If the bodyguard didn't have a panic attack Vegas would have spent his night having hot and sweaty sex with him.

Vegas didn't want to remember the way how soft his lips were or how the other tasted. He certainly didn't want to recall how the Beta moaned under him getting more bothered with every mark Alpha left on him. And he especially didn't want to be reminded of the look Pete gave him when he saw him naked.

'For fuck's sake!' Things went flying from his desk all over the floor. 'Get it together man.'

Even after a full week Vegas still couldn't get the Beta out of his head.

He slept, he thought about him. He woke up, he was hard because of certain someone. He was eating, he wondered if the other ate. It was driving him insane. No one ever had that kind of effect on him. Not even Porsche.

The Alpha couldn't explain as to why he suddenly cared for the other. It was weird for him to care for anyone besides Macau. But when he saw the bodyguard sob uncontrollably he couldn't help but tend to him.

When the Beta fell asleep from exhaustion he didn't leave immediately. He should've! But he stayed and wiped the semen and sweat from the other before dressing him in his silk robe and covering him up. After he did that he knew he needed to leave for his room. But he didn't. Vegas allowed him five minutes of peace as he lay next to the resting bodyguard.

Five minutes turned into two hours before Vegas was woken up by sun rays. He got up without waking the other up and left a peck on his cheek. Finding his room quickly the Alpha ignored the confused and betrayed looks Macau gave him when he saw Vegas leaving Pete's room.

He couldn't believe that the Beta decided to cheat on his brother. And with him of all people. Of course, he was at fault too but Pete did it knowing who Vegas was to Macau.

As he got ready for the mission the Alpha thought about the ways of apologizing to Macau and avoiding Pete at the same time when it was determined that Pete and he were to be partners during the handoff. Of course, the mission went well and it would've been even better if the Beta asshole didn't tell on him to Kinn.

Vegas could see him while he was talking to Porsche and he knew that the other was the one to call Kinn. He should hate him more now. And he does.

He hates Pete for being a loyal dog for The Main Family and a cheater to his younger brother. Vegas hates him because somehow that whore had made him useless when he was with others. They were never as responsive as he was.

The bodyguard would pay for all of it.

Hia. His office doors opened to reveal Macau standing there.

Macau had the most amazing weekend with his P'Pete. He was finally free after the mission that had two families cooperate. They agreed to meet at the Zoo and Macau brought his camera, naturally.