Pete-Vegas-Macau

In the morning the Alpha and the Omega woke up feeling sore. Not because they had an amazing sex-filled night but because they spent the whole night wiggling on the uncomfortable couch.

Not once, but thrice had Pete elbowed Vegas in the face and kneed him once in the groin.

But they loved it. It was just perfect for them.

When they woke up Pete remembered that Vegas allowed Chay to visit Macau. With Khun Kim in tow nonetheless. The Omega didn't know how he felt about one of his bosses visiting them. It seemed as if they lived in their utopia for two weeks now and the calm was shattered by the sudden phone calls.

Well, he was currently sleeping with one of his bosses and the other one called him Mama so Pete didn't know what more to think of it.

I'll go shower, my darling. Said Vegas once they woke up fully. You can join me if you want.

The ever-present smirk was tempting but both of them knew that if they got into that shower together there would be no showering involved. But he was so wooed.

Sure. Lead the way. Said Pete and giggled when he saw the Alpha choke on air. He sure wasn't expecting that.

R-right. Let's go then. He tried to play it cool but the deed was done.

Vegas took Pete's hand in his and guided him towards their bedroom, where a certain Pup was no longer sleeping. Turns out, they momentarily forgot about him.

The two were exchanging slow and lazy kisses with Vegas' back turned to the door when they entered the room.

Oh for God's sake! How many times do I have to see this?! They heard a screech coming from one of the corners of their room.

Pete pulled away to look at the scandalized young Alpha with a grin. Don't get him wrong, he loved Macau more than anything or anyone in his life. But at that moment he was so ready to agree with Vegas and lock Macau out of the house for a while.

You... Ugh, little brat. Vegas looked more irritated than Pete. He must've been experiencing blue balls because of their Pup again. How are you always around? Get out, we need to finish here.

There would be no finishing soon, sadly. The Omega only patted Vegas' cheek and gave him a peck on the lips before he moved around the room to take a shower first.

No, darling... Vegas trailed after him like a lost puppy. Please, we will be quick...

AHM! A child in the room. Pete laughed at the Alpha's expression.

There will be no children left on this whole property once I am done with you, Macau! And honest to God, Vegas began to chase their Pup across the room. This is the third time you cock-blocked me. What's enough is enough!

Hia, you are an ass. Macau teased his brother as he left running for his room.

Vegas stopped in the doorway. He seemed out of breath. It made Pete smile fondly.

You are lucky I love you, you little shit! The Alpha yelled after the younger man. And that your Mama would never forgive me if I dunked your head under cold water.

The last part was so silent that the Omega almost missed it. It appeared as if they had become a close family in a short amount of time. And somehow, Pete was glad he was here.