Macau-Vegas

Macau couldn't contain his excitement. He managed to ditch his bodyguards an hour ago and he disabled all the trackers his brother had put in his phone, watch, and backpack. He could scent his P'Pete before he could even see him. When P'Pete was spending his day off with Macau he came off his scent blockers. It was the one thing Macau loved the most about his P'Pete. He knew it was risky, showing his nature, but he did it for his Pup. As soon as he spotted the figure in front of him he ran up to him and threw himself in P'Pete's open arms.

Omega made sure to scent the younger Alpha the moment he was in his arms, nuzzling his neck.

Hey there, Pup. P'Pete smiled at him. Are you excited? I bet we will see a lot of fun stuff today.

Yeah! I want to see the sharks today. Macau answered enthusiastically. They made their way to the entrance of the aquarium. Since Macau made regular trips here they had fast passes and avoided the long queue. When they went on their outings like this P'Pete never let Macau pay for anything and Macau knew that P'Pete didn't have as much money as he did but he loved being taken care of by him. Sometimes, he would find himself enjoying some of the typical Omega traits, like being taken care of or cuddling, but he always attributes it to him still being a Pup.

They were walking around the better half of their day looking at the different exhibits. Some had fish in them, some had algae or sea urchins. He made P'Pete take his pictures and take pictures with him everywhere. He could never show them to anyone but he loved to look at them when he felt alone at home. In front of the shark's tank, Macau took countless selfies and even more pictures with his P'Pete. Sometime in the afternoon, P'Pete suggested they eat their lunch so they found a sea-themed marina and sat at one of the tables. P'Pete took out their lunchboxes and Macau had teary eyes. He knew that his P'Pete would make the kimbap he asked for but he didn't expect him to make the whole lunch cute and colorful. Besides kimbap, there was also fried chicken and noodles. The eggs were made using some kind of mold that made them look like hearts and bunnies.

Do you like it? Macau looked up at his P'Pete. I saw it on one of the Pinterest boards you sent me a while back. I don't guarantee it tastes good though.

I know it will taste good! Macau stood from his side of the bench and hugged Pete You are the best, mama.

Pete blushed as he always did when the younger complimented him. When Macau was younger he found out that P'Pete was never really complimented so Macau made it his goal to give as many compliments to his P'Pete as he could. After he finished with the hugging he decided to sit on the same side as his P'Pete so he could cuddle into him as he started to eat his food.

P'Pete only ruffled his head careful of the still-present injury and started to eat his lunch too.

Is it any good? Asked P'Pete the younger.

Macau was about to answer P'Pete when he noticed something on the other's neck. He looked hurt and tried to cover it up with some concealer. Macau knew well what that looked like since his Hia wore it often. He almost choked on his food as he tried to talk and eat at the same time.

Who did this to you? The younger took Omega's face into his hands. Mama, did someone hurt you?

Macau was beside himself. 'Who dared to hurt his Mama?!'

He knew he attracted the attention of other guests as his scent changed to sour and angry.

Shh, Pup. Nobody hurt me. P'Pete was fast to react. He released some of his scent to calm the young Alpha as he started talking to him again. It is nothing serious. I just got them while sparring in yesterday's training. It's okay...