Vegas-Pete

Vegas loved torture. He would drag it on for as long as he could. It felt like he had all the control in the world over his victims. They would always ended up talking. There was no way around it. Which is why Vegas was getting bored as The Main Family bodyguards didn't do shit with their so-called torture.

He saw the bodyguard called Big trying to break the man they caught with pure violence. That was no way to do this. Vegas knew someone had to break him. There was also another person in the room Vegas wanted to break but it was not the time for it.

The Alpha could see Porsche talking to his cousin. He needed to impress the Omega and he needed to do it fast.

Are you going to talk or not? Asked Big.

Not... Vegas knew he would say that. The amateurs were at work after all.

As the bodyguard continued to lay punches on the assailant Pete had to speak. He was irritating Vegas even more than the scum they caught at the casino.

Hey, that's enough. The Beta voiced out. He could die.

The other bodyguard seemed to listen to the stupid Beta. Pete gave him a sincere smile and the other stopped his attacks. Vegas tried to look bored as he got up.

Let me try. The Alpha took his toolkit.

I think you all should go and wait outside. Vegas smirked at them. You could lose your appetite.

All bodyguards went without a peep but it was Pete who took a double take at the Alpha. He always managed to surprise Vegas with his actions. Something wasn't right about him but Vegas couldn't pinpoint the reason for his unusual behavior. Yet.

What followed was gruesome thirty minutes of torture and pain. Nobody could watch the scene directly. Nobody except Pete.

Vegas was touring his victim by taking out his earbone. The other wouldn't die but he would be in so much pain that he would confess to the things he didn't even do.

He spoke. Said Vegas to the guards. Of course, he did. The pain was unbearable.

The Alpha knew how much the bodyguards hated the scene before them and he enjoyed it so much more because of it. The disgust on their faces was evident. There was one, however, who didn't share the same sentiment as the others did. Vegas found himself smirking at Pete.

'You keep amazing me, slut' He thought to himself.

What Pete felt in the moments he watched The Minor Family's heir torture someone couldn't and wouldn't be explained. His eyes stayed glued on the scene before him. The emotions running through his head were scary but somewhat exciting. He was afraid to show it but when Alpha approached the guards Pete knew he understood him. It was evident by the glint in his eyes.

'What is Khun Vegas doing to me?' Pete thought as he all but ran to his dorm room. Each time he met the other man Pete was more and more disgusted with himself.

He did not recognize himself anymore.

Vegas was ecstatic when he found out how annoyed Kinn was with him being a part of the mission. His Pa played a good hand and the ball was finally in their court. The younger Alpha knew that his Uncle was irritated by Vegas' success too. He would never show it though. But it was there.

The Alpha managed to make his Pa proud today, he told him as much. It made Vegas' life a little bit easier.

So what information have we got? Asked his Uncle.